Kyle Rittenhouse - teen who shot three people in Kenosha

Soldato
Let's see who Max Burns is:

So the term "expert" is very valid for him, given his reputation and credits. His view is what most would call sound based on his 15yr career expertise in this very area.
If you spent more time reading and understanding my post rather than coming up with ****** one liners you would have noticed that my issue wasn't with his qualification.

Meanwhile, this isn't the first time it's been said that Republicans have been eyeing Rittenhouse for a political angle, Even as far back as 2021 were various media all over writing about it, one such example from Guardian:

Okay, so your saying that he has been doing this for a year, therefore your other link adds nothing new.

Way to shoot yourself in the foot.

Last edited:
Soldato
Nobody reads what you write because it's incoherent rambling.

Also it's "you're".

And 2021 to 2023 is not a year.

Whew!

Not even talking about anything I wrote, you just went straight for the insults. Seems like I rubbed you the wrong way in some previous interaction. :cry:

Soldato
snip

He's back in the news... but this time not the reasons you think :cry:
eTR5vjI.gif

Caporegime
OP
He's back in the news... but this time not the reasons you think :cry:

A comment on reddit summed it up perfectly lol:

Oh jeeze guys... he should have just faded away and been forgotten about, he wanted to go to college.

I'm not saying he's definitely a future risk but we all know what happened when a young Austrian chap was rejected from art college and now Kyle has written a mixed autobiography/manifesto...

Caporegime
I'm not saying he's definitely a future risk

Of course he's a future risk.

But I don't think he's going to stage a mass extermination or anything. More likely to shoot up a bunch of teenagers robbing a store or something.

"Oh boy, an opportunity to kill some people and get away with it!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom