Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
I had it happen before with some Huawei promotion, no one seemed interested in having them returned and never got chased up for them.

If they don't reply after a while then probably safe to keep them.

Soldato
Come on man, it'll be in the Ts&C's. If they didn't cover their butt with that then anyone could just pre order and return for a free set of headphones.
That's why there was a 14 day since order to claim.. I believe the 14 day is the "changed my mind" return period.. after that it's if it has a fault, no? I mean you could claim that crappy FPS is a good reason or crappy reception..

Soldato
Come on man, it'll be in the Ts&C's. If they didn't cover their butt with that then anyone could just pre order and return for a free set of headphones.

Makes no odds. I work in payment issuing. I fail to see a legal way for them to charge you. How would they even do that ?

I would imagine the 14 days period is to cover that.

Soldato
I assumed that's exactly why they made it 14 days before you could claim, but then they seemed to allow you to claim 14 days from ordering rather than 14 days from receipt, which kinda messes that up.

Soldato
I assumed that's exactly why they made it 14 days before you could claim, but then they seemed to allow you to claim 14 days from ordering rather than 14 days from receipt, which kinda messes that up.

Indeed, which is Google or the third party they used to run the promotion problem.

Hence why I was saying, just keep them and send them back if they ask. They can't really do a lot about it.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Anyone here use the 3 button nav and find the buttons a bit sensitive sometimes? I've lot count if the amount of time new I've 'double tapped' back while browsing without meaning too...

Soldato
Having never used them before I got the Pixel 6 I have to say I couldn't go back to the 3 buttons now. This is proved by my confusion when using my old Pixel 2XL tonight setting up a new app for my daughter. :D
Yup... Took a few days to get used to them but they work really well. Yes mistakes happen but at the same rate as buttons imo.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I've tried to use the gestures, lots of times and not just this phone. I just always find myself going back to the buttons.

Soldato
That's why there was a 14 day since order to claim.. I believe the 14 day is the "changed my mind" return period.. after that it's if it has a fault, no? I mean you could claim that crappy FPS is a good reason or crappy reception..

No, because of this (I.e. it's 14 days after delivery, not 14 days after order...)

As for this...

Makes no odds. I work in payment issuing. I fail to see a legal way for them to charge you. How would they even do that ?

... They wouldn't need to charge anyone, remember if you return the product for a refund then you're reliant on them actually processing that refund, and that's where the checks will take place.

Google Ts&C's said:
If a Participant cancels the order or delivery or returns the Qualifying Product before submitting a Claim, the Participant is not entitled to make a Claim and the Administrator shall reject any such Claim. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Qualifying Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalid and the Participant must cancel the Claim immediately by calling the relevant customer service number noted in condition 13. Google reserves the right to check with Participating Retailers whether a Qualifying Product has been returned

Back
Top Bottom