The 2021 Black Friday Deals Thread

Caporegime
Was just researching these air fryers
Don't think they are for me. Predominantly for meat based products and chips it seems.

Absolute rubbish. I have cooked pizza in it. Naans. Vegetables. Pies. Pakora.

FYI this guy uses Cosori air fryer which is half the price of the phillips, larger and easier to clean

Soldato

FYI this guy uses Cosori air fryer which is half the price of the phillips, larger and easier to clean

Dude, you might want to take that down. This is a family friendly forum and that melted cheese toastie definitely is NSFW.

Caporegime

I'll have a look

There's only two of us and always seems a waste half time putting whole oven on just for a few hash browns or something

Soldato
jumping into video 2 it's a pizza Jim, but not as we know it - doorstep of stodge,
a real oven, a £10 pizza stone, with some heat capacity, produces something decent ...
and while the oven is on you can do a few baked potatoes, and, some pudding once you drop the temperature.

Caporegime
jumping into video 2 it's a pizza Jim, but not as we know it - doorstep of stodge,
a real oven, a £10 pizza stone, with some heat capacity, produces something decent ...
and while the oven is on you can do a few baked potatoes, and, some pudding once you drop the temperature.

I buy the thin bases from the supermarket they fit perfectly in the cosori

https://groceries.asda.com/product/...ssman-2-flame-baked-pizza-bases/1000288781439

Them and then I stick all my ingredients on and into the air fryer.

I have a ooni for proper pizza which destroys a pizza stone in a conventional oven. The idea of an air fryer is saving time. Heating a massive oven takes longer, uses more electric and therefore uses up more of your own time and money in the long run. They are also better than ovens for many different things like chicken wings, fries, marinated chicken, etc. Like I said if I want to take my time I use an ooni.

Caporegime
Them premade pizza bases give me shudders tbh.

Like I say it's for speed and convenience more than anything else. I have only got the Lloyds Grossman type once. I got these at the weekend as they are on offer at waitrose.

https://www.waitrose.com/ecom/produ...V_Cclg0vAFApM8VHOyxoCcmQQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Both were pretty good tbh. I think Lloyds edges it for speed though as it can be chucked in the air fryer. Majority of the flavour comes from topping in a pizza made in a home oven not the base unlike an ooni where the flavour comes from every part of the pizza including the smoke and flames.

Soldato
New Samsung heat pump tumble dryer bought thanks to a fairly decent saving. Sadly the washing machine is still going strong lol. Talk about exciting stuff.

Back
Top Bottom