• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
I think I got a 3080ti but no email confirmation yet.

Money is gone from my account so I think I'll be ok.

Goodbye Vega56, it's been fun but it's time to live out the rest of your days in a crypto rig.

Associate
Hopefully I have bagged a 3060ti to finish of my daughter's system with all new components but but not had the email yet. Login and payment was a pain and I almost didn't see the alert as my volume down :p.

I hoped to keep the 1080 for my system but I would need a decent monitor too and recently had a PS5 as an unexpected bonus, so it may have to get sold on.

Associate
I wouldn't mind, I didn't go to the alert for a minute or two because all I saw in the notification bar was 3080ti. Then had to fill in captchas, verify the purchase on my banking app, put in my password for the other site, felt sure I'd blown it.

Same. I was in the middle of making dinner. It was cold by the time I got through all the captchas and one time pass codes :cry:

Really wasn't expecting it at 8pm at night!

Associate
Congrats to anyone that got one that really needed one, but it seems to me not really worth it this late in the day when 4000 series is just 9 months away and the supers with more vram are 3 months away

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom