• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
I'm assuming this thread is ok as OcUK don't sell the FE therefore Nvidia store isn't a competitor. I've created this because the other thread is getting massive traffic and is related to OcUK orders specifically.

Founders Edition: NVIDIA Resizable BAR Firmware Update Tool:

NVIDIA Resizable BAR Firmware Update Tool | NVIDIA (custhelp.com)

Useful links:

https://www.findmyorder.com/sstore?Action=DisplayHomePage&SiteID=findmyor&Locale=en_US

https://www.stockinformer.co.uk/checker-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3080-3070-3090

I did some benching with my 1080ti-FE for comparison, prior to installing the 3080-FE.

Both cards at Stock settings.
Ryzen 3700x Stock
8Pack RAM @3600

hbStHMI.jpg

HYZ8zXt.jpg

WtrnZrj.jpg

PWltOis.jpg

zAC03nU.jpg

VJIdsMe.jpg

lCU9dFb.jpg

H2yh6OS.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Ah, so we're all in same or similar situation. My order says processing, I've had an email saying it's approved and the charge is showing as pending on my credit card.

They're probably wading through their human checks, which is understandable.

Soldato
OP
Had the two emails; processing and payment approved.

Web Store status is still processing. But an invoice and VAT receipt are available. I am guessing it is just awaiting shipping.

I checked my VAT receipt and it just lists the free items, no card.

Strange.

Edit: actually, it's showing unlock codes for GeForce Now & Watchdogs

Soldato
OP
Called them up earlier. My order has been cancelled. They told me that my billing information was incorrect, which I don't believe is true. Devestated. If you still haven't received your 2nd email yet, you're probably in trouble.

That's a tough one, mate.

Did you ever see detail on the Digital River site, or see a pending payment on your credit card?

Soldato
OP
Nvidia’s website order status/history is working again. My order is still sat on processing. Screenshotting it all now, just in case...

Yes, working for me too. I've downloaded the invoice, wish they would get it shipped, are they always this slow to deliver or is this a holiday weekend?

And you accused me of bragging on the TV licence thread. You cool kid, when are you building the ivory tower :p

Oh believe me, that wasn't a brag. :o

Back
Top Bottom