New Trainers

Soldato
For those into AF1's, I've just seen these.

Glow in the dark too.

https://thesolesupplier.co.uk/release-dates/nike/air-force-1/nike-air-force-1-purple-skeleton/

nike-air-force-1-purple-skeleton-cu8067-500-side_w900.jpg.webp

Soldato
LeBron 18 "Best 10-18" edition:

sqtfR4c.jpeg

Weird but wonderful mishmash of designs from 2010-2018

FWIW they're for actually playing in, not casual :D

wflM4fS.jpg

We wear bright colours anyway so I'm all-in :D

Last edited:
Soldato
so...... im looking at picking up some trainers/sneakers/what ever you guys call them.
a few pairs which really take my fancy are:-

sean wotherspoon air max 97's - i have quite wide feet and these look somewhat narrow, are they comfortable?

yeezy 350 belugas - these just look super comfortable

do you guys actually wear them or just collect/display? they all look so new .

Soldato
so...... im looking at picking up some trainers/sneakers/what ever you guys call them.
a few pairs which really take my fancy are:-

sean wotherspoon air max 97's - i have quite wide feet and these look somewhat narrow, are they comfortable?

yeezy 350 belugas - these just look super comfortable

do you guys actually wear them or just collect/display? they all look so new .

I take it you have seen the prices of both of those shoes. They aren't cheap on the resale market. I've got hundreds of pairs of air max and still can't bring myself to drop £1000 on the wotherspoons..

The 97/1s run at least half a size bigger than usual air max 1s so go half a size down, and I've heard they make your feet very warm but not uncomfortable.

I dont have the belugas but a few other 350s from around the same time, they are very comfortable but would recommend going half a size up instead. My creams and zebras are 11.5s whereas my air max size is 11.

I wear them but if you rotate them often and clean them, with so many pairs they stay looking new for longer.

Soldato
I take it you have seen the prices of both of those shoes. They aren't cheap on the resale market. I've got hundreds of pairs of air max and still can't bring myself to drop £1000 on the wotherspoons..

The 97/1s run at least half a size bigger than usual air max 1s so go half a size down, and I've heard they make your feet very warm but not uncomfortable.

I dont have the belugas but a few other 350s from around the same time, they are very comfortable but would recommend going half a size up instead. My creams and zebras are 11.5s whereas my air max size is 11.

I wear them but if you rotate them often and clean them, with so many pairs they stay looking new for longer.

cheers for the response, i have seen the price of them both but i do really like them both. (looking at the travis scott dunk lows too but may hold off a while for them) i guess mine will be worn rather than displayed as ultimately thats what theyre for right?

Soldato
cheers for the response, i have seen the price of them both but i do really like them both. (looking at the travis scott dunk lows too but may hold off a while for them) i guess mine will be worn rather than displayed as ultimately thats what theyre for right?

Good stuff and good luck with the search then! Give us a shout if need any legit checking help with them.

Soldato
I can confirm having both (not belugas but black, cloud white and tail light yeezys) that the size advice is right.

My wotherspoons are slightly too big and I've sized up by half a size on my yeezys and they fit nicely

Soldato
These look good, no one cares about gender in trainers anymore.
There's another similar colorway which is brown but men's.. I've got a bid in on stockX but haven't pulled the buy now yet!

I did pick up a couple of things though.

Those pink salts I wanted a while back.
Zv1hr0X.jpg
In person, they're awesome. Really happy with them.

Then grabbed these AJ4s

vRsIZdD.jpg
Equally very nice!

I still really want those pollens too mind. Dammmit. Sitting on my hands :p

Soldato
I'm fairly sure they're jordan 3s... I hit on SNKRs with them too and expecting them anyday
https://www.lesitedelasneaker.com/release/air-jordan-3-camo-do1830-200/

AJ3 Patchwork Camo! I hit them as well on SNKRS and didn't expect to. But they're really nice so I don't mind the unexpected haha but it's made me want some 4s now too. FFS this is a bad game :p
Those laces make the trainers look amazing :cool:

They came with the blacks in and some sand ones, too. I love the orange accents though and think it really sets them off with the laces.

Associate
Can't wait to give these a go.

P-20211109-214544.jpg
Finally, a proper pair of trainers that the purchaser will actually wear :D

Adidas have some interesting shoes coming out. It will be interesting to see how the Takumi Sen 8 stacks up against the Nike's upcoming Streakfly

Soldato
My Air Max 1 Martian Sunrise got their first trip out today, I took my first use dunk highs to the rugby the other week... they all leave the house eventually.

The main challenge for my collection is I only really leave the house to walk the dog at the moment so they'd all get wrecked immediately.

Soldato
Ive put about 20 pairs up for sale today. Mostly jordans and yeezys. I pretty much just wear air max 1, 90s, 95s, dunks, and ultraboosts nowadays.

It shouldn't be this difficult to get rid of them even though you know you wont wear that pair. There's always that niggling voice saying they will be worth even more in another years time. I'm either at the stage where I need to make and climate control a storage unit or buy a container to store them all, or start slowly shifting some pairs.

Not sure whether we will see demand die off a bit or continue to surge, will be interesting over the next year or so. Going from the stock market, crypto etc, whatever I do the market will do the opposite. As is tradition.

Back
Top Bottom