Release date December 16th
Epic Games Exclusive also released on Steam June 17th
£69.99
Epic Games Link
Steam Link

mY2ZdzV.png

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE contains the following content:
● FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE full game
● DLC "FF7R EPISODE INTERmission" (New episode featuring Yuffie Kisaragi)
● Weapon: Cacstar
● Armor: Midgar Bangle
● Armor: Shinra Bangle
● Armor: Corneo Armlet
● Accessory: Superstar Belt
● Accessory: Mako Crystal
● Accessory: Seraphic Earrings
● Summon materia: Carbuncle
● Summon materia: Chocobo Chick
● Summon materia: Cactuar

Last edited:
Soldato
Why are people surprised? The game is built on Unreal Engine which Epic created.

So it makes sense to have exclusively on games using their own engine.

Soldato
Completely different game isnt it?
I think the most accurate way of describing this game (and it's future parts) is that it's a sequel disguised as a remake. That probably won't make any sense :p It's all very meta.

Put simply, Remake IS the FF7 everyone knows and loves (the Midgar portion anyway). But it's done in a new, modern way. They've done a fantastic job and really brought new light to the characters and the city in a loving way (its the same original team heading the project).

There is something big that they added, but without spoilers it's difficult to describe. It DOES change certain things, especially at the end, and it made everyone nervous, including me. However after seeing the new DLC and, more specifically, it's ending, it actually allayed some of my fears regarding future games. There's going to be some changes but FF7 will play out mostly as we know it, I'm pretty certain now. I think the purpose for this Remake project is to bring together the wider FF7 Compilation material and end it in one huge triumphant finale.

I personally loved it, it's the best game since Witcher 3 IMO. 100% recommend it to anyone who's a fan of RPGs, especially fans of the original.

Associate
Really looking forward to this too and other than knowing it's a remake and not a remaster and doing some guessing from the post a few up from this one, I'm going in blind.

I've not had any issues with the Epic store nor do I care that it's not on any one particular platform. I just want to play and enjoy the game. Roll on December.

Back
Top Bottom