Poll: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2021, Yas Island - Race 22

Rate the 2021 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix out of ten. If you want. I can’t be arsed.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
To be fair, Merc had no chance with only 1 car in the fight, which has often been the case this season.

Really happy for Max and RB, but even more happy for the sport. Been a bit of a boring era with zero competition at the top.

This is true, Perez has been so important to Red Bull this year and Bottas has been dire; ironically the exact reverse of the last few years.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
If I was Lewis I'd quit there and then. I wouldn't want to race under those circumstances ever again. Don't like either driver but it was absolutely Lewis race and championship.

Soldato
I definitely think that this is part of it; they wanted some racing at the end, not a safety car finish.

Nobody wants the safety car leading them over the line, but they could have just left the lapped cars and added a lap or two to the end as other disciplines do. Would have been fairer than that.

Soldato
Managed to catch start and end of the race. Did much happen throughout?

Weird decision but then so was letting Lewis keep the slight advantage at the start of the race after he went of the track. He should have been told to slow down a bit.

Shame it ended under this circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom