Roses

Man of Honour
The Christmas period just isn’t the same without cracking open a tin of Roses or Quality Street to chow down on. A tin of Roses appeared in the house yesterday. My heart skipped a beat as I dug in. It has been a while since I’ve had Roses.

When the **** did this,

bSOiI9E.jpg

…become this?

LWFNp2h.jpg

Not only has my one handed opening method been rendered useless, they taste like seagull boak.

Christmas is RUINED.

Soldato
Cadbury changed a few of their recipes, except Dairy Milk IIRC. Caramel tastes like **** now though. It’s the Mondelez way or the highway, they continued ruining Cadbury from what Kraft started.

Caporegime
I got gifted a box of celebrations and ate them in a single sitting as a pre dinner snack.

you need like 3-4x boxes to be how they once were.

they did taste different from the normal bars though, the bounties seemed to taste like coconut instead of pure sugar.

they must use a more European recipe for the tubs

Soldato
No idea why you guys like mini versions of the big thing versus a separate value proposition entirely. Does it make you feel better, your hand looking so big?

Last edited:
Caporegime
No idea why you guys like mini versions of the big thing versus a separate value proposition entirely. Does it make you feel better, your hand looking so big?

big-hands.gif

Soldato
Cadburys was bought by an American company. Despite promises they wouldn’t as part of the deal, they immediately sacked the uk workforce and now we get cheap non British chocolate, and we’ve done nothing to stop it. The UK has sunk.

Soldato
Cadburys was bought by an American company. Despite promises they wouldn’t as part of the deal, they immediately sacked the uk workforce and now we get cheap non British chocolate, and we’ve done nothing to stop it. The UK has sunk.
None of that is true

Edit: except some of it (the first bit)

Back
Top Bottom