• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Anyone have a problem with their controller just disconnecting for no reason? It's started doing it more and more for no reason whatsoever, it's fully charged, removed and refitted play and charge kit but still doing then it'll suddenly start working normally
Yes i have this problem when playing Vanguard, from what i can gather the latest controller firmware was bad for some folks. Hoping for a fix soon

Associate
Same here, had the Elite 1 and now got the 2. Hammered them both and the 2 is still going strong without issues. There is always the vocal minority who will say it is rubbish out of the umpteen thousand of units out there :)

I’m glad yours is fine. I’m on my second after the first one broke after 3 months. The second is now out of warranty and several of the buttons don’t register. The A and RB buttons quite often don’t register the button press at all which as you can imagine is quite annoying.

Also the Xbox guide button is now playing up. My little brother is also on his second one. Maybe we’ve just been unlucky but two in a row going wrong suggests build quality issues with them to me.

Caporegime
OP
I'm going for massive drop. I can't believe people don't want one at this time of year. But I already know a couple of people who've bought one for £650 from fleabay because they didn't want to disappoint their kids on Christmas day.

Soldato
I think they have been holding stock back for this time of year, i also seen a post a while back showing pallets and pallets of PS5 but that was in the US.

Soldato
I'm going for massive drop. I can't believe people don't want one at this time of year. But I already know a couple of people who've bought one for £650 from fleabay because they didn't want to disappoint their kids on Christmas day.

They've been pretty much in stock for over a week in various places, I wonder how hard people actually try.

Associate
The main problem is with the poor analog sticks, which is an issue on 100% of the controllers. They are loose and inaccurate compared to the normal controller and the Elite V1, although this may not bother some people it is ridiculous to have such poor sticks with enormous amounts of wobble and therefore stick drift on low deadzone settings on such an expensive "premium" controller.

It's easily fixed by soldering the cheapo base model analog sticks onto the Elite V2 for an enormous improvement.

Yep, not owned either but heard this many times about the V1 and V2 differences. Some people are approaching double figures in having another Elite 2 sent out the them to replace a defective one.

Hearing people talk about the Wolverine Ultimate and it's replacement model Chroma V2 as better options to the Elite 2, albeit both Wolverines are wired.

These comments are from previous owners of the Elite V2, if they are telling the truth that is. The expensive Power A controllers get a good mention as well, also wired. I don't care about wired, which I have already stated.

Caporegime
Series X still in stock at Amazon.. big drop or low demand..

I would think most people would have spent the money elsewhere thinking there was no stock rather than wait until the last few days before Xmas. I would be surprised if demand has slowed considering how few series x consoles have been sold, especially compared to the PS.

Then again in real life I don’t know or work with a single person who owns one. No one has seen anything on them to think it’s worth buying one over the Xbox one they already have. Or the games their kids and all their mates play are fine on the previous generation. Not a great time to be a game dev.

Soldato
Gonna grab series x through the all access method which comes with two years game pass ultimate. I will get a second controller, i dont need a headset but is there any other must have accessories to get?

Caporegime
Gonna grab series x through the all access method which comes with two years game pass ultimate. I will get a second controller, i dont need a headset but is there any other must have accessories to get?

Rechargeable batteries/battery packs.

Though, buying the xbox without and using the vpn method works out a fair bit cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom