Police. Can I kick them out my owned home?

Caporegime
OK thanks but why even bring that up. Have you seen the thread title? No one is suggesting to stop police from entry, other than those who can't read.

I didn’t, you did! I was literally replying to your claim that you could.

It's just a general curiosity. If you let the police into your house, based on them simply asking if someone is in, can you then force them to leave?

Depends on the context, if the context is they’re in the middle of arresting someone then probably not, that would tend to be a bit dumb. How would you propose to “force” them to do anything in that scenario? :D

You say this is general curiosity but if there are more specifics perhaps you should elaborate a bit and tell GD about this farce you’ve had with buying something off another member. But in general, if the police are trying to arrest someone then they can enter people’s property etc.. trying to “force” them to leave in that context, in general, would tend to be rather silly.

Last edited:
Soldato
You got refunded so no loss in any case?

The plot thickens

Nope. Got nothing. Six got his money. Royal mail got theirs.

Last place we left it was i'd asked you to present your GPS data proving you weren't home to Royal Mail as they also used GPS data to show it was delivered, I never heard anything back from you after that :( Just checked, this was on 20th October.

I'd already spent many hours on the phone and raised through 3 layers of official dispute with Royal Mail to be knocked back by them again and again.

Let me just say publicly that credit to Apex, he has not once asked me for a refund while this is/was being sorted out, clearly he can see that from my side, i've done everything humanly possible to try and get a resolution.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I feel weirdly insulted...
leikJnL.gif

dont-cry-dont-cry-cheer.gif

Soldato
OP
Last place we left it was i'd asked you to present your GPS data proving you weren't home to Royal Mail as they also used GPS data to show it was delivered, I never heard anything back from you after that :( Just checked, this was on 20th October

On 25th was in a car accident which pretty much took over most of my energy and thought. I went to the local depot to speak with them and basically got that it was going to go no where, mainly because it's you who bought the service, paid for it and then supposably didn't get what he paid for, and you've done enough already. I've had similar back and forth with them as you've had and getting the same reply.

I will say I have also had it since that royal mail sign for something, ring the door bell, leaving the item in front of the door and start driving off before we've got to the door. Luckily been in, but they 100 percent are not waiting for us to take the package and then themselves signing to confirm its been received.

Caporegime
Maybe you're of the younger generation that use gifs to talk, so would you like one of a crying gif to convey caring?
Didn;t we start it? with stuff like this
j1065aL.gif
Y U NO?!?!?!?!? talk with gifs??!?!?!

wow there's a god tier version... I should have posted it in the rachel riley thread
42ALMXn.jpg

Man of Honour
Shh adults are talking.

Maybe you're of the younger generation that use gifs to talk, so would you like one of a crying gif to convey caring?

I hope this was said tongue in cheek otherwise you look like a right tit given the nature of your sig.

Soldato
OP
Why would it be after? the previous conversation is entirely irrelevant to what I was posting in response to.
Because it was said... After.... Their.... Comment....

It must be a really sad life to live, to come into a thread, call someone a tit, and then moan about belittling someone that deserved it.

You're such a ding dong. a sad ding dong. A sad ding dong that can't read very well. A sad ding dong that can't read very well that takes offense at others signatures but can't admit it.

Back
Top Bottom