PDC World Darts Championship 2022

Caporegime
Anyone been watching? Getting into the good stages now. Price nearly went out last night.

Big news is MVG has had to pull out after testing positive for Covid :(

Means there’s only 2 matches on again tonight

Caporegime
OP
Absolute rubbish. He was joint fav on reputation alone. His results over the last two years or so have been very poor when it comes to winning titles. The likes of Wright, Price, Clayton are getting the better of him quite regularly. You’ve got a double world champion still in there with Anderson. Other recent world champs like Price, Wright, Cross still in there.

The tournament hasn’t been devalued at all. It’s an insult to the other world class players to suggest so. It’s like casual boxing fans who think AJ is going to beat everyone just because he’s AJ.

Caporegime
OP
3 out now, fully expecting DVD to pull out too as he was around RVB, MVG and VVdV (sorry :D) at Xmas.
That was their own silly fault. In the middle of a massive pandemic, you’re in the most important tournament of the year and you all go out for dinner and drinks together. One of them in the party must have been positive, so they couldn’t have done any LFT’s before going out.

Man of Honour
Who have you got in the running, I have Cross 28-1 and Rydz 50-1. Also had De Sousa in a bet I put on months ago when he was looking hot.

As for MvG he might not have won many tournaments of late but he's had some good averages. He'll comfortably stay in the top 4 even when the world championship ranking points are applied. He's lost some consistency though.

Not a fan of this chanting against Price (as much as I dislike his antics), I mean what are they going to do in the match vs another Welshman, keep up with the sheep song?

Soldato
Who have you got in the running, I have Cross 28-1 and Rydz 50-1. Also had De Sousa in a bet I put on months ago when he was looking hot.

As for MvG he might not have won many tournaments of late but he's had some good averages. He'll comfortably stay in the top 4 even when the world championship ranking points are applied. He's lost some consistency though.

Not a fan of this chanting against Price (as much as I dislike his antics), I mean what are they going to do in the match vs another Welshman, keep up with the sheep song?

I fancied Cross pre tournament, even though he's in a tough half. Nice picks though, hope one comes good for you :)

Back
Top Bottom