The Emirates FA Cup 3rd Round Proper ** Spoilers ** [7th - 10th January 2022]

Caporegime
Ragnick is meant to be the pressing god but we get out pressed by everyone. You can't keep blaming it all on the players as they cannot all be terrible!

I fail to see anything good happening since he has taken over. If anything we need to make sure we are putting plans in place to get someone real in the summer.

Associate
The problem with VAR is the consistency of decisions. It is highly likely that exact scenario will result in a goal still being awarded this season. Previously it could always be put down to the ref missing it, but now when there is slow mo replays from several angles it just gives more situations where we get this variability.

Soldato
cavani gets tackled, loses the ball but gets straight up and harries and harasses to win it back. rashford gets a slight nudge and stumbles out of play and just huffs. all in the space of 5 secs. 1 player with class. 1 with a **** attitude.

Don
The Villa goal wasn't disallowed for the foul by Ramsey but because he was in an offside position when the initial cross came in. It would help everybody if supporters in the ground and watching at home could hear the conversations between officials for VAR calls so we're not just blindly guessing.

Soldato
Ragnick is meant to be the pressing god but we get out pressed by everyone. You can't keep blaming it all on the players as they cannot all be terrible!

I fail to see anything good happening since he has taken over. If anything we need to make sure we are putting plans in place to get someone real in the summer.
Surely it's got to be formational. I mean you've got Luiz sitting, McGinn and Ramsay taking turns at going forward but always a three. More often than not Bruno is ahead of Cavani and Greenwood and Rashford are wide. It's no wonder we have a lot to do in the middle regardless of who is in there.

Soldato
You rarely see obstruction given anyway but he steps across for me. The only controversial thing was how it wasnt looked at first imo.

Quite obvious why. The var ref is looking for something objective and more substantive before he has to revert to something entirely subjective to disallow the goal for.

we all saw it happen in real-time.

appalling refereeing.

Back
Top Bottom