Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

I've bought a mini table top freezer so that I can keep Lilith's raw food in it. I was running out of room for my own food in my fridge/freezer so it seemed like a sensible idea. And I'm really glad I got it so I can go back to filling my freezer up with foods on offer and hopefully it will save me money in the long run!

MAqzCCb.jpg.png

Soldato
I got fed up with using rubbish Honing guides over the years, so bit the bullet and bought this just before Christmas. Having used it to sharpen all my chisels and planes blades, i really really wish that i had bought it years ago.

mdfgBsP.jpg

Soldato
saw this on Amazon for under £13 (after applying a 15% discount they currently have on Prime) as needed a shower head holder due to mine breaking.

shower-me-with-your-fluids.jpg

Had a shower with it and have to say it is superb. The rainfall mode is my new favourite thing. A nice mist of water, and using less water now too as the taps don't need to be turned up as much whilst still getting more pressure from the head.

Replaced my shower hose as I'm losing a lot of water where it meets the shower head, but turns out it's still leaking water, so maybe I need a new shower head. How are you getting on with this? How often do you need to buy replacement stones?

Soldato
@Participant
We recently got a Bosch series 6 dishwasher. Ours is WiFi enabled (go figure), is yours and have you used it yet? We haven’t enabled it yet as we weren’t sure what we’d use it for…

Edit: I don’t usually post in here so might as well post that I bought the Alienware AW38 monitor this week and I’m loving it.

XGIYjPy.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I got fed up with using rubbish Honing guides over the years, so bit the bullet and bought this just before Christmas. Having used it to sharpen all my chisels and planes blades, i really really wish that i had bought it years ago.

mdfgBsP.jpg
What is this? May be a good gift for my brother

Back
Top Bottom