Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
How on earth can they justify us threatening their existence with conventional weapons?
This seems to be what they are thinking by NATO standing up to them. There was a statement recently about the existence of Russia being threatened. I also wonder if they take Kyiv that Putin’s tactic will be to proclaim Ukraine is part of Russia and can no longer be attacked.

Soldato
Are we closer to nukes than this morning?

Possibly, the West was supposed to be sending Ukraine some jet fighters, but they've now decided that isn't a good idea, probably because they think it might be stepping Russia's line on what counts as interfering because all those NLAWS destroying the tanks is perfectly fine :confused:

Soldato
The key statement is "if true". Even the article from the russian outlet caveats with the word "expected". Also included in the article is this "The 40N6 missile carries a blast-fragmentation warhead with a rage of 310 miles and 95-percent accuracy." assuming its a typo Im not aware of any warhead with a range of 310 miles and 95% accuracy, even if it was 350 metres (which is more likely) thats a hell of a challenge to ensure two objects travelling at a closure rate of 25,000 metres per second. That would mean if its out by two hundreths of a second its missed.

It does sound quite science fiction but if there's any countries capable of that sort of thing I would expect it to be the space-faring nations.

I wouldn't be surprised if SpaceX starts getting some huge military contracts soon related to air defence.

Soldato
w'ont apple products be priced for the local market.

I'm intrigued where the Russians have gained the semiconductor technology for missile guidance systems ?
after someone commented these were protecting the convoy - watched as video on s300 ground to air earlier which seemed like dark age technology https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyYsRw3A1PY
(s400 video simulation video more interesting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGwU9HKH_Eo )
are there no pinch points on the convoy route or bridges that would stop it, anyway.

Why do you format all of your your posts like this, and worse? You're giving bots a bad name.

Permabanned
It does sound quite science fiction but if there's any countries capable of that sort of thing I would expect it to be the space-faring nations.

I wouldn't be surprised if SpaceX starts getting some huge military contracts soon related to air defence.
it whats going to happen now, defence and space arms race.
Space race happening right now, watch the tech speed up.

Last edited:
Soldato
The Time Has Come to Remove Nuclear Weapons From Western and Eastern Europe, Russian Envoy to U.N. Gatilov Tells Lebanese TV in Interview - Russian RIA Agency
He also said this:

We See No Desire on the Part of Ukrainian Regime to Try to Find a Legitimate and Balanced Solution to Problems -Gatilov
Russia Supports Diplomacy Based on Respect for the Positions of All Countries and Equality, but for Now We Don’t See That -Gatilov, Quoted by RIA

Soldato
SO now that reality kicked in Europe with this War, why dont every nation puts a dollar/euro/pound in and develop a kick ass aircraft fighter and a kick ass drone and the likes to deal with them?
We did, it's called the Eurofighter Typhoon. France dropped out of the project due to delays (It was originally named the Eurofighter 2000 lol) and built the Rafale instead which is essentially a crappier Eurofighter.

Soldato
and you think the US hasn't got chemical weapons ??? or even the UK ? Porton Down isn't researching new pizza topping combo's for Papa Johns..............
They have tiny amounts used to develop chemical warfare suits and counters, because they know Russia etc still have them.

Soldato
Who knows what he has. He's clearly been surrounded by a bunch of yes men too scared to tell him the state his armed forces is in.

Now it's being played out and there's no hiding from it.

If troops won't fight for him what makes you think someone will push the button for him when no one has even attacked or is threatening to attack Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom