• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
To anyone who has RMA'd an FE card with Nvidia:

They make a point of mentioning not to include any accessories when you send the card back to them. Does that mean if I package my card in my original box, I'm going to get my replacement in a random, generic box?

Cheers
I thought this too. So I sent my card in a generic box as I didn't want to loose the nice box in-case of resale later.

In my case the replacement came brand-new-in-retail-box. So I now have 2 retail boxes :cry:

Associate
Thanks for the words dudes. Will definitely let you know how I get on.

Just out of interest why the RMA?

Please also let us know the turn around time.
Hope you don't have to wait long.

Managed to get Nvidia to honour an RMA on my 3080 because the front fan creates a hissing noise (which really annoys me because I have a near-silent build).

We'll see what happens. Kinda scary that it's getting sent to Nvidia Singapore.

Associate
Applied an undervolt to my 3070Ti this morning.

1950MHz @ 925mV with +500 on the mem.

Only tested it on Timespy, Heaven and a couple of hours on Dying Light - Temps have come down about 8c, wattage down about 80w with no real performance hit that I can tell of.

Soldato
Applied an undervolt to my 3070Ti this morning.

1950MHz @ 925mV with +500 on the mem.

Only tested it on Timespy, Heaven and a couple of hours on Dying Light - Temps have come down about 8c, wattage down about 80w with no real performance hit that I can tell of.

Yeh, I tested mine (3080 Ti) in Cyberpunk2077 at 3440x1440 with all the bells and whistles on, the difference in FPS between an undervolt and an overclock was around 3-5 in a heavily loaded scene, but around 5C hotter with the OC, totally not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom