Anyone rubbed the wrong way by seeing Obama back in the White House?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
ObamaRage.jpg

Soldato
First and foremost this has nothing to do with race.

Sounds like the usual, "I'm not racist but..." :p

...now that he is back working in the White house.

Is he working back at the White House?
Most articles just state that he was there to give a speech and reaffirm the ACA :confused: If that's the case then i'm not entirely sure why anyone would get uppity about that as other ex-Presidents/PM's have done similar.

Edit - Is @storm-chaser an alt-account?

Soldato
He will help boost Biden to avoid Trump - a bonus; as long as Musk doesn't let trump back on twitter too (but that could backfire)
if Obama had been president during Floyd how the West might be better, likewise Blair rather than bozo

Caporegime
First and foremost this has nothing to do with race. I just did not like his performance as president of USA and I think many people feel the same way. Curious to get a take from you guys. The "joking around" at the beginning of his coronation really got me un-nerved. I just don't see him making any good decisions now that he is back working in the White house. As a general rule, after a president leaves office they do not return to politics, but this is not the case with Barack Hussian Obama.

yeTi1uQ.gif

Commissario
Why would anyone be offended that an ex presidend was visiting the white house IIRC Bush and Shrub both made returns to the white house for certain events, and if it is indeed in regards to the resigning/celebrating the ACA being renewed then it sort of makes sense for the current president, who was Obama's VP to invite him back given the ACA was one of the best bits of legislation for the average American that had been signed into law in decades and was a key part of his administration (despite all the effort the Republicans put into hobbling it to ensure that the average American didn't get affordable care).

Caporegime
Anyone rubbed the wrong way by seeing Obama back in the White House?

Nope. Former presidents are allowed to visit the White House.

I just did not like his performance as president of USA and I think many people feel the same way.

Yeah, Americans hated him so much they voted him into office twice, with two historic landslide victories. Take that, Obama!

The "joking around" at the beginning of his coronation

You mean his swearing in. US presidents aren't crowned.

really got me un-nerved. I just don't see him making any good decisions now that he is back working in the White house.

Where did you get the idea that he's working in the White House? He turned up for a celebration of the ACA, that's all.

As a general rule, after a president leaves office they do not return to politics, but this is not the case with Barack Hussian Obama.

Oh really? Which political office has he taken since leaving office? Also, you misspelled 'Hussein.'

Associate
OP
To me I feel the Trump era battered the image of America and American politics so badly that it's good to see people with authenticity, intelligence and experience in the White House.
Obama is using a SSN from someone else, you can check out the poorly redacted tax returns on the Whitehouse.gov website to see for yourself. I wouldnt call this being "authentic", I would call
Lot of racists in here I see.
Usual suspects.
Shame on you. Racists.
Vote trump 2024
:cry::cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom