Anyone rubbed the wrong way by seeing Obama back in the White House?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
First and foremost this has nothing to do with race. I just did not like his performance as president of USA and I think many people feel the same way. Curious to get a take from you guys. The "joking around" at the beginning of his coronation really got me un-nerved. I just don't see him making any good decisions now that he is back working in the White house. As a general rule, after a president leaves office they do not return to politics, but this is not the case with Barack Hussian Obama.

Associate
OP
To me I feel the Trump era battered the image of America and American politics so badly that it's good to see people with authenticity, intelligence and experience in the White House.
Obama is using a SSN from someone else, you can check out the poorly redacted tax returns on the Whitehouse.gov website to see for yourself. I wouldnt call this being "authentic", I would call
Lot of racists in here I see.
Usual suspects.
Shame on you. Racists.
Vote trump 2024
:cry::cry::cry:

Associate
OP
It would require a major change in their constitution, from what I've seen it's not the Democrats or Obama who have spent the last few years trying to overturn elections.
You are correct. So the only way they can pull it off is if they simply disregard the constitution. It's a warning to all patriots that something is wrong here.

Associate
OP
Wait a minute. You're the one saying it's an issue. Why not explain why rather than calling out people saying they thought Obama was good?
We are having a discussion on both sides of the isle here. You can ask me questions and I will respond as well, I just don't have a lot of time right now but will sort through some of the more interesting or thought provoking comments after dinner to give my take. Basically, I think it's a very bad thing. I think Obama is effectively going to return to power by ignoring the constitution altogether. The USA as a nation and as the american dream, may be a limited time only offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom