Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
Got me a strap.

ArcherCanvas_2022.04.30_1157-53_00008.jpg
ArcherCanvas_2022.04.30_1159-43_00012.jpg

Caporegime
I would really love to but I know I will end up failing to take a huge chunk of photos, or forgetting the thread :o

But yes hopefully soon I will. We just broke the cherry of "untouched" by cutting a couple of holes in the wall to investigate movement!

I've still got some goodies here for you, I'll pop them in your postbox tomorrow.

Man of Honour

Something to make moving house/renovation easier. So far enjoying the epic boot space a bit more than I should :D
I love vehicles like this. So practical. I'm strongly thinking of something like a Citroen Berlingo to frequently ferry my daughter and all her crap to and from Uni this year.

Soldato
I love vehicles like this. So practical. I'm strongly thinking of something like a Citroen Berlingo to frequently ferry my daughter and all her crap to and from Uni this year.
Do it! I'm 4 days in and loving it. Driven stuff back and forth every day. It's a smooth ride too, speed bumps are so gentle.

This model was discontinued 2005 I think, but the Skoda Roomster is similar too.

Soldato
Philips Gaming 329M1RV - 32inch 4k 144Hz VRR Monitor with Ambiglow. I had a Philips Hue setup on the back of the monitor for my PS5 and PC with the sync box etc having a high combined cost so moved the kit on along with my Alienware monitor and upgraded to a larger 4k capable monitor. Really impressed with it so far.

GMnHJsW.jpg

Back
Top Bottom