UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [3rd - 5th May 2022]

fez

fez

Caporegime
Interesting. Can't say its undeserved either. I expect Liverpool to come out much better in the second half but this is a tenacious VR team with a quality manager.

Caporegime
We're not playing well but hats off to Villareal, they've been pressing us in to mistakes all half.

Only saving grace is we can't get any worse and we've been playing dodgy football for at least one half in most games for months.

Keita off, Henderson on and take back control in the second half.

Edit: Robertson, Thiago and Jota will be lucky to stay on after HT as well.

Soldato
So complacent Liverpool turn up and are getting torn a new one, said after the 1st leg that 2 nil was dangerous because give them 1 goal and the come back is very much on and it’s panned out exactly as I was saying to my mate.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I don't think so. You don't pull the hair dryer treatment all the time, you gotta save it for important moments

I don't understand why Matip and Henderson didn't start though

:p Have you seen Klopp, he will be gurning his face off in that dressing room. He looks ready to rip heads off on the sideline half the time when Liverpool are winning. Hes also the sort of manager who would give the talk based on the performance, not the score IMO.

Man of Honour
:p Have you seen Klopp, he will be gurning his face off in that dressing room. He looks ready to rip heads off on the sideline half the time when Liverpool are winning. Hes also the sort of manager who would give the talk based on the performance, not the score IMO.

I imagine Klopp has already called the plane to take Keita back to the UK :D

Back
Top Bottom