Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [13th - 19th May 2022]

Caporegime
Carragher with the ‘if you don’t see what Firmino does you don’t understand football’ motm award

Really didn’t seem that good, it’s been a fairly poor game

Caporegime
Cue four days of incessant banging on from sky about whatever catchy name they decide to call the final day. It will be relentless. By the end of it we’ll probably know DeBruyne’s life story, including awkward baby photos and the colour of Pep and Klopps lucky pants.

Soldato
Cue four days of incessant banging on from sky about whatever catchy name they decide to call the final day. It will be relentless. By the end of it we’ll probably know DeBruyne’s life story, including awkward baby photos and the colour of Pep and Klopps lucky pants.
Hopefully the one where he says hes a liverpool fan tbh.

Soldato
To be fair it's probably annoying for you seeing as your team hasn't been involved in a title challenge for coming upto 20 years ;)

In all seriousness it's just typical sky, programming for the stereotypical football fan.

Permabanned
Well @BaZ87 i said if we lost valiantly to you and Pool get all the points available we'd sort out the rest...

In all seriousness I think we'll give City a real game an Sunday. If we're switched on for the full 90 there's no reason we can't take it to them.

Don
Well @BaZ87 i said if we lost valiantly to you and Pool get all the points available we'd sort out the rest...

In all seriousness I think we'll give City a real game an Sunday. If we're switched on for the full 90 there's no reason we can't take it to them.
Yep, if Villa don't get something you and @el_dazza are being banned for 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom