Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [13th - 19th May 2022]

Soldato
Jail? Lmao Ronaldo assaulted a child this season and hasn’t even been banned.

Community service at best.
Don't be ridiculous, snatching a phone out of a childs hand is nothing like a running headbutt, he'll defo get bird for that and rightly so, he's already broken the law by running onto the pitch so they should give him a proper long sentence.

Anyone remember when Cloughie went off slapping the fans after they ran on the pitch that time, they were also Forest fans too?

Soldato
Don't be ridiculous, snatching a phone out of a childs hand is nothing like a running headbutt, he'll defo get bird for that and rightly so, he's already broken the law by running onto the pitch so they should give him a proper long sentence.

Anyone remember when Cloughie went off slapping the fans after they ran on the pitch that time, they were also Forest fans too?
Oh i dont know i reckon assaulting a child is worse personally. Ronaldo didnt snatch it out of his hand lol. He wont see "bird" for that at all, not even close. Community service is the worst he'll get and even that would be a surprise.

Oh and I agree he has broken the law by running onto the pitch, so have hundreds others so good luck with that sticking. Dudes an idiot, jail time? Unlikely.

Last edited:
Soldato
Oh i dont know i reckon assaulting a child is worse personally. Ronaldo didnt snatch it out of his hand lol. He wont see "bird" for that at all, not even close. Community service is the worst he'll get and even that would be a surprise.

Oh and I agree he has broken the law by running onto the pitch, so have hundreds others so good luck with that sticking.
Any actual real proof that he won't see jail time as I see quite a few people in prison who are in for assault so it's not just Community Service as a given, also the report on the BBC had quotes on how much football arrests and in particular for violence are on the increase so would imagine judges are being instructed to come down on it.

I also know 4 people who were identified and arrested for a pitch invasion (after the team had managed to avoid relegation on the last day), they got 3 year banning orders (had to take their passports to the cop shop before every England game as well) and Community Service work but yeah they had trouble making that stick.

Soldato
Any actual real proof that he won't see jail time as I see quite a few people in prison who are in for assault so it's not just Community Service as a given, also the report on the BBC had quotes on how much football arrests and in particular for violence are on the increase so would imagine judges are being instructed to come down on it.

I also know 4 people who were identified and arrested for a pitch invasion (after the team had managed to avoid relegation on the last day), they got 3 year banning orders (had to take their passports to the cop shop before every England game as well) and Community Service work but yeah they had trouble making that stick.
Any proof he will? Unless he has a serious injury no one will see a jail cell.

Soldato
They've confirmed a 31 year old guy has been arrested, prisons are of course filled to the brim with 'convicts' who have hurt peoples feelings on Facebook, no room for people who commit unprovoked assault.

Don
I can't be the only one that's walked into this argument and got confused. Shouldn't omnom be calling for the death sentence here or has somebody hacked his account?

Soldato
I can't be the only one that's walked into this argument and got confused. Shouldn't omnom be calling for the death sentence here or has somebody hacked his account?
I think I’m the only one who didn’t want Zouma killed. Also I haven’t said what I want to happen to this individual more what will.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Great win for Forest last night, did not play well at all, possibly the worst game under cooper for a very long time.

Samba though was outstanding absolutely outstanding, Never mind the penalty awesomeness he made two world class saves in that game. Talk of statue of him now :) :) Bring it on.

Man of Honour
Not sure how that's comparable to what Ronaldo did. Knocked a phone out of a kids hand, wrong though it was.

Compared to running at speed and headbutting someone in the temple... :confused:

Soldato
Not sure how that's comparable to what Ronaldo did. Knocked a phone out of a kids hand, wrong though it was.

Compared to running at speed and headbutting someone in the temple... :confused:

He hasnt hit him in the temple ;). Im saying one didnt even get a ban from kicking a ball for ABH on a child so why would this see jailtime. Nutting someone like that is obviously a worse offence.

Seriously though...what an idiot. Probably gets a lifetime ban and a criminal record for what? Braindead thing to do.

Man of Honour
Yeah, it was very odd.

Pitch invasions are just awful really, you can see the players never enjoy it and the staff/security all go into a panic.

They haven’t even won anything yet!

Back
Top Bottom