*** Show us your Dogs ***

Hazel in season again, never to be parted from 'baby' at the moment - that's her ball. Pushing her butt into the face of any dog she can lol. Not quite ready to mate yet, maybe Tues according to cytology, at which time I'll be taking her to see her boyfriend.

Lilith, is yet to have her first season. She will be 9 months old on the 5th May but already is just not keen on other dogs at all. I wonder if she will change how she views the boys when she does go into season! I definitely don't want puppies til she is 3 at the earliest.

Associate
Lilith, is yet to have her first season. She will be 9 months old on the 5th May but already is just not keen on other dogs at all. I wonder if she will change how she views the boys when she does go into season! I definitely don't want puppies til she is 3 at the earliest.

Hazel is just 3 now, a couple of days ago in fact. She's always been friendly towards other dogs but this season it's ridiculous and I can't let her off the lead. Recall simply doesn't work in this situation. I think you'll find as Lilith gets older the drive to find a boyfriend during her seasons will override any objections she might have at other times to the company of other dogs:) However she might also get moody and more insular in the house - Hazel is spending a fair amount of time hiding under the coffee table and in some other odd places, but also at other times very demanding for attention.

Hazel is just 3 now, a couple of days ago in fact. She's always been friendly towards other dogs but this season it's ridiculous and I can't let her off the lead. Recall simply doesn't work in this situation. I think you'll find as Lilith gets older the drive to find a boyfriend during her seasons will override any objections she might have at other times to the company of other dogs:) However she might also get moody and more insular in the house - Hazel is spending a fair amount of time hiding under the coffee table and in some other odd places, but also at other times very demanding for attention.
Yeah I'm not looking forward to having to protect her from all the potential male suitors!

I remember when Maddie had hers and she was the biggest slutty pants ever!

Associate
Rusty and I enjoyed an ice cream

52087229526_49e0311c53_z.jpg
52086196092_3e7ab24642_z.jpg
52087229411_f0ed0646b4_z.jpg

Associate
Man I should avoid this thread, love dogs, seeing Max, Rusty and the chap above, awesome and I so want one! Its not the right time, but one day!
Yes, the time and the place has to be right. I got a collie pup when I was about twelve. We were inseparable. But then I went to university. I got home for some weekends which was better than no dog. Then I left home for my career and lived all over the world. Now I am retired so I am back in the dog business with my Max. We also stroll with Ozzie, a Bedlington Terrier. They keep me active and sociable with all the people we meet.

I hope that you can enjoy your dog when you do get yours...................:)

Associate
Cheers @Graetzbridge once work settles down, I cant wait.

In my twenties had a Doberman Cross rescue dog, went everywhere with me, work and even the pub (got spoiled rotten) loads of attention! It got to the point, where if were weren't going out to the pub he got sad! It was awesome and lived to a ripe old age. Still miss him to this day.

@Steven Rimmington very cool dogs, stunning :cool:

Associate
Cheers @Graetzbridge once work settles down, I cant wait.

In my twenties had a Doberman Cross rescue dog, went everywhere with me, work and even the pub (got spoiled rotten) loads of attention! It got to the point, where if were weren't going out to the pub he got sad! It was awesome and lived to a ripe old age. Still miss him to this day.

@Steven Rimmington very cool dogs, stunning :cool:

Thanks very hard work keeping them both active! Both 1000% full beans :D

Back
Top Bottom