High airflow case with squared-off design (like NZXT H510 Flow)

Associate
OP
Lancool 205 Mesh seems to have the same design.

In fact, I think it's better without the circles on the H510. Just a pure mesh. Although I'm not sure whether it'll look good when you can look straight into the case through the mesh, especially with RGB fans. Still, I prefer a clean mesh to something with huge holes like the H510 or Corsair 5000D Airflow. The H510 also doesn't do top-facing watercooling, which I might look into in the future.

Colour is black. Budget, below £100, preferably below £75 and as low as £60 (although the cheaper the better). I'm looking to replace a Bitfenix Prodigy, so I want to maintain that solid steel build quality. Preferably thumbscrews on the PCI slots. Not interested in glass, but it's hard to avoid nowadays, and I won't pay extra to avoid it.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
My basket at OcUK:

Total: £131.09 (includes delivery: £11.10)​

Thanks. I've been thinking. This will go under a table that's just over 19 inches/49cm. I've always wanted top-side USBs and buttons, but the USB may become inaccessible, and the power button hard to reach. Also, this case with feet is 50cm. Are there cases with side or 90 degree angled i/o, both reasonably high? The Prodigy is a real reach most of the time with its low i/o.

Back
Top Bottom