Mid Tier PSU

Associate
Hi all,
I am currently building a new PC and one component I just can't seem to decide on is the PSU, I found the pinned reviews a great help but didn't realise how old they were.
I am not building a high end gaming PC but gaming PC none the less
Ryzen 5 5600x and a GeForce GTX1660 Super (currently)
I first decided on a Seasonic Focus GX-750 but people are suggesting Corsair instead, then referencing the pinned post I decided on an EVGA Supernova 750 but they do not seem easy to find (amazon only it seems)
So I thought why not try asking on here to see what people that do this a lot more than me are suggesting . . . . I am not a PC expert as I only research with each pc build I do which is one every 10 years and things change a lot in 10 years hehe
So I am obviously looking for stability, reliability, and the best I can get at 'around' the £100 mark dont mind paying a little more if really worth it
I would really appreciate your input

Thanks all

Caporegime
Hi all,
I am currently building a new PC and one component I just can't seem to decide on is the PSU, I found the pinned reviews a great help but didn't realise how old they were.
I am not building a high end gaming PC but gaming PC none the less
Ryzen 5 5600x and a GeForce GTX1660 Super (currently)
I first decided on a Seasonic Focus GX-750 but people are suggesting Corsair instead, then referencing the pinned post I decided on an EVGA Supernova 750 but they do not seem easy to find (amazon only it seems)
So I thought why not try asking on here to see what people that do this a lot more than me are suggesting . . . . I am not a PC expert as I only research with each pc build I do which is one every 10 years and things change a lot in 10 years hehe
So I am obviously looking for stability, reliability, and the best I can get at 'around' the £100 mark dont mind paying a little more if really worth it
I would really appreciate your input

Thanks all

Associate
OP
Ahhhh, well that is cool that a few people agree that the Seasonic Focus GX-750 is a decent one, I was interested to see if people would say noooo go for the 'something different' instead it is a lot better, but it seems people generally go for Seasonic or Corsair these days for these mid-spec psu's

Man of Honour
Ahhhh, well that is cool that a few people agree that the Seasonic Focus GX-750 is a decent one, I was interested to see if people would say noooo go for the 'something different' instead it is a lot better, but it seems people generally go for Seasonic or Corsair these days for these mid-spec psu's

There are definitely a lot more options than just Seasonic or Corsair, than what it was like once (especially if you have a decent budget), but I'd be happy to pay £85 for that PSU.

Associate
OP
Thanks for that all, I bought the GX-750 as above as its also currently at an excellent price and also bought some other bits n bobs, thanks for you replies, great help as always

Back
Top Bottom