• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Are 3090 FEs still being released every now and again? I luckily bought one early/ mid last year so I’ve been out the loop and not checking for some time. I now have a need to build a new PC soon though so guess I have to join the rat race again! Ta.

Associate
Are 3090 FEs still being released every now and again? I luckily bought one early/ mid last year so I’ve been out the loop and not checking for some time. I now have a need to build a new PC soon though so guess I have to join the rat race again! Ta.
yup, but as you have one, you can't get another unless you have a friend do it for you..one per person/per household per generation

Associate
yup, but as you have one, you can't get another unless you have a friend do it for you..one per person/per household per generation

Thanks, didn’t know of that rule but obviously makes sense. Would rather my friends & family didn’t know I’d spend £1400 or so on a component so will keep my options open!

Caporegime
Thanks, didn’t know of that rule but obviously makes sense. Would rather my friends & family didn’t know I’d spend £1400 or so on a component so will keep my options open!
Dude you are almost 40 years old, do you still need your family and friends approval to buy nice things with your own money? :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
I usually ask my Wife before I take £1400 out of the joint account.
That is obviously not the same thing as what Mike was referring to, you are simply talking about letting your wife know what you are spending money on and he is talking about keeping a purchase hidden from friends and family for fear of criticism. ;)

Associate
That is obviously not the same thing as what Mike was referring to, you are simply talking about letting your wife know what you are spending money on and he is talking about keeping a purchase hidden from friends and family for fear of criticism. ;)
In such cases, you can use an interest-free loan on your account.

Back
Top Bottom