Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
New graphics card having sold my 3080ti for a decent price and this will be fun to mess around with until the lay of the land is clear in the GPU Space.

Also I had been wanting to pick up a Reference design AMD card for aaaaaaages and they've finally now went on sale in the UK. Picked this up for £849 :) No cost to me and a nice bit of spare change left over from the 3080ti sale.

nnYxG1J.jpg
o9pRBaP.jpg

Soldato
Wood for new desk, and another new to me Technics turntable, a SL1210 M3D (On the right)

Aquarium isn't living there permanently, and i'm not playing music loud whilst they are there :)

52265382117_dffebb664e_b_d.jpg

52266614819_81d2414ba5_b_d.jpg

52266837355_42664b3cd8_b_d.jpg

Commissario
This crap should be banned. I get a water bottle from every other supplier/vendor now and it is a massive **** take on the whole reduce/reuse/recycle thing.
And that's where you're wrong, I've got the bottle in my office (because I keep forgetting to drink enough water during the day), the phone charger is in my shack, charging my phone and the little mug is just the right size for my morning espresso without having to use one of those stupid delicate little cups or it getting lost in a full size mug.

Everything there was absolutely perfect and filled a need.

Double thumbs up from me.

Soldato
And that's where you're wrong, I've got the bottle in my office (because I keep forgetting to drink enough water during the day), the phone charger is in my shack, charging my phone and the little mug is just the right size for my morning espresso without having to use one of those stupid delicate little cups or it getting lost in a full size mug.

Everything there was absolutely perfect and filled a need.

Double thumbs up from me.
I think you missed the point though Feek. Yes you have a perfectly good use for all 3 items on this occasion but it's far too common for corporation to produce this stuff and it either doesnt get used/ used for long or is a complete waste of materials and typically it isnt environmentally friendly

Associate
Majority Sierra Dolby Atmos Soundbar + sub. Still have to tidy up the wiring after installing but it's connected and tested OK. It's a good surround system but there's more to Dolby Atmos than just plugging in a soundbar, my 65" LG OLED TV does not support Atmos - and even if it did a TV implementation is rubbish. Needs a proper Atmos decoder and source to get the full experience. Nevertheless the sound is way better than TV speakers and this system replaces my previous Panasonic surround system which died of old age...

Associate
Spent a few hours in the full sun turning this pile of boxes into a trampoline. The instructions were useless but fortunately was fairly straight forward although installing some of the springs was pretty nerve wracking was picturing the hook going straight though my finger at times. Kids have been banging on about one for years and today I finally caved in.
rksdn1M.jpg
1B0lQqO.jpg

Soldato
They worked you a treat, that looks like a weapons grade one versus the usual circle things you see around.

We had a weird kid at school who kept himself to himself, then one day in P.E. we had trampolining and he absolutely destroyed everyone - he was so good.

Associate
They worked you a treat, that looks like a weapons grade one versus the usual circle things you see around.

We had a weird kid at school who kept himself to himself, then one day in P.E. we had trampolining and he absolutely destroyed everyone - he was so good.
They certainly did! I chose the rectangular shape as I I could tuck it into a corner without wasting to much space.

Back
Top Bottom