Alex Jones..

Just like when Jones was banned from all Social media it made him more popular and so will this, just more publicity for him, he'll make the fines 10x over in donations and sales.

So your saying that him being forced to admit publicly that he was and tries to remain a serial liar, somehow there are still people so weak of thinking they will believe anything he says?

I suppose your right, there does seem to be a particular weakness in mental capacity amongst the far right.
Attracted to liars like Trump
Attracted to authoritarian "hard men"
Can't recognise that their views actually are far right leaning and not normal at all.

Wimper.

God they need help

Reactions: JRS
Soldato
So your saying that him being forced to admit publicly that he was and tries to remain a serial liar, somehow there are still people so weak of thinking they will believe anything he says?

I suppose your right, there does seem to be a particular weakness in mental capacity amongst the far right.
Can't recognise that their views actually are far right leaning and not normal at all.

Wimper.

God they need help

I really thought you were talking about Johnson there :D

Soldato
Law precedents get set by first aiming severe laws against disliked people.

If you express an alternative view and a nutcase does something in your name, even without your knowledge, you're now legally liable.

Caporegime
Law precedents get set by first aiming severe laws against disliked people.

If you express an alternative view and a nutcase does something in your name, even without your knowledge, you're now legally liable.
He called them crisis actors, that's libel. The jury agreed. Case closed.

Soldato
He called them crisis actors, that's libel. The jury agreed. Case closed.
As it damaged their reputations?

Alternative views :cry:
If I said;

The earth was flat. The moon is made of cheese. Or in a similar case to this, that you were some cia intel operative etc.

How are those statements carrying any weight?

As it been proven that Jones statements have damaged these peoples reputations?

I shouldn't have to say this. But I know some people can't get past the person involved in the story, so I'll state I haven't listened to AJ in years, because of his constant negativity.

Soldato

Wimper.

God they need help

I don't think he lied, he was taking advice from other so called experts and voicing an onion he may have genuinely believed what he was saying.

You think that should result in a $45m fine?

Soldato
They revel in other pain and suffering and then go to church on Sunday claiming they are Christian. I'm an atheist and I'm more Christian than any of them.

To be fair, most of the Christians I know are genuinely decent, kind people.

Jones and his ilk are just worthless scumbags, regardless of their claimed allegiance.

You shall know them by their deeds, and all that.

Permabanned
Raymond Lin: I don't know much if anything about the US justice system, but are you sure a jury gets to set a fine level or indeed any kind of punitive action? I would have thought their sole job was deciding if the plaintive is innocent or guilty of whatever charge?

Associate
He is worth about $300m, $45m seems reasonable, given that he made a chunk purely from denying the sandyhook shooting.

He is clearly a smart man, he takes advantage of his mentally challenged audience, kudos to him.

Back
Top Bottom