Can anyone run a Howdens price check for me? (Fire doors)

Soldato
Our builder quoted for 7x Burford fire doors as part of our renovations, the FD30.

We decided we didn’t like them and opted for the more expensive Todd’s Shaker Evo which we bought ourselves. So he agreed to take the cost of the doors off - but in his quote it was £1400 +vat for “supply and fit” as a line item so we don’t know what the price is per door.

Anyone got an account and can check? Thanks.

Soldato
Ring em up bud
Howdens are expensive

Years ago now but I got some fire doors from em and im sure it was £260 per door
And i thought it was expensive at the time
Them same doors are prob £400 now
Blooming inflation

Soldato
£85.19 ex vat with 35% discount applied....the discount varies depending how big a customer you are and maybe location so hard to say what he was getting them for

Soldato
OP
Years ago now but I got some fire doors from em and im sure it was £260 per door
The Todd’s ones we bought instead were £260 odd each.
£85.19 ex vat with 35% discount applied....the discount varies depending how big a customer you are and maybe location so hard to say what he was getting them for
He’s going to refund us £597 so that’s almost spot on. Thanks. We were expecting them to be more to be honest, given how much the Todd’s ones were! :( Shame, we were hoping for a bigger refund lol…

Now my other half is ****** we paid so much more for the other ones. They are nicer but perhaps not £180 each nicer!

Back
Top Bottom