Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
£40 for the pair?

Yep.

I have a set of the Stanley foldable saw horses too. These take up less space though don't have a shelf on each horse but do have (removable) brackets/hooks on both sides to connect the pair with a beam to affix a worktop.

Last edited:
Soldato
you notified driver of box impact damage at delivery time ? wouldn't you reject it then.

There’s 0 damage to the box what so ever.

Only on the inside of the polystyrene, so I don’t know if it has just been dropped and the weight (and thin-ness) has caused it to deform.

I’ve got an LG CX and used to work at John Lewis where I unboxed a lot of TVs and this is one of the most fragile TVs I’ve handled.

It bent as easily as a piece of large card, and makes the same sound when you bend it. Absolutely crazy.

Soldato
IMG20221106173207-01.jpg

And

IMG20221106163614-01.jpg

Nice pussy (x2). Super cute

Soldato
There’s 0 damage to the box what so ever.

Only on the inside of the polystyrene, so I don’t know if it has just been dropped and the weight (and thin-ness) has caused it to deform.

I’ve got an LG CX and used to work at John Lewis where I unboxed a lot of TVs and this is one of the most fragile TVs I’ve handled.

It bent as easily as a piece of large card, and makes the same sound when you bend it. Absolutely crazy.
Samsung :eek:

Soldato
Expensive week!

TV is also broken on delivery :( A whole corner has been bent, struggled to get it out of the box.

Shame about the tv. What set up are you going for with having the two subs? Are they for different rooms or are you going for some form of super home cinema experience? I'm intrigued to what difference a second sub would make. We've got sub, playbar and 2xones in the lounge which sound great. Thinking of getting a beam and mini sub to go with 2xones for the bedroom too.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Bought some sweets to fill up the sweet draw in the fridge :)

NghU9aG.jpg

Crunchie bars are the worst chocolate only second to Bounty being the first worst chocolate. I am glad Bounty is no longer a part of a Celebrations box. It's like whoever invented Crunchie one day thought "can't decide between a biscuit that's too hard but oh wait I like chocolate too so let's put some half arsed chocolate on it that's too thin to be useful and too bland to be tasty".

There I said it!

Edit*
Haters can't handle truth! :cry:

Last edited:
Soldato
Crunchie bars are the worst chocolate only second to Bounty being the first worst chocolate. I am glad Bounty is no longer a part of a Celebrations box. It's like whoever invented Crunchie one day thought "can't decide between a biscuit that's too hard but oh wait I like chocolate too so let's put some half arsed chocolate on it that's too thin to be useful and too bland to be tasty".

There I said it!

Edit*
Haters can't handle truth! :cry:
Someone please buy mrk a load of Crunchie & Bounty bars for christmas :D :D:D

Back
Top Bottom