Out of date pasty

Soldato
I bought a ginster pasty from my local Londis and halfway through i notice some mold, i chucked it away but i don’t know if i ate any mold beofe. Sell by date is July 21st… :rolleyes:

I will complain but just curious has anyone had a similar situation and did you get any compensation?

Don
Mould wont have spontaneously appeared because its 12 hours after the used-by date.

Were you sure it was actually mould and not flour / leftovers from the cooking process?

Caporegime
I bought a ginster pasty from my local Londis and halfway through i notice some mold, i chucked it away but i don’t know if i ate any mold beofe. Sell by date is July 21st… :rolleyes:

I will complain but just curious has anyone had a similar situation and did you get any compensation?
The mould probably improved the "pasty", tbh. You won't find anyone in Cornwall eating Ginsters, bar the tourists ;)

Underboss
Need a compo face picture of you pointing to said mold with a Daily Mail type headline.

Tbh you did yourself a favour, compensation are for those who've suffered hardship and you only ate half a **** pasty.

Soldato
Good for you to eat stuff that is slightly off anyway.

I do now and then, I basically never get food poisoning.

When those winter bug things go round where everyone is vomiting I get a bit of a stomach ache max.

Back
Top Bottom