Google Pixel 8/8 Pro & Pixel Watch 2

Soldato
After seeing these in the flesh tonight, I've decided to cancel my P8 order. I'm going to go for the Pro but not at the inflated price to cover the "free" watch. Hopefully there will be some decent Black Friday deals else I'll wait 6 months or so.

Reactions: LiE
Associate
OP
After seeing these in the flesh tonight, I've decided to cancel my P8 order. I'm going to go for the Pro but not at the inflated price to cover the "free" watch. Hopefully there will be some decent Black Friday deals else I'll wait 6 months or so.
Whereabouts did you see them?

Soldato
Do they generally get discounted so quickly?

Soldato
For anyone interested in the Spigen rugged armour case, This is it against the P5 case of the same variety (Excuse the dust and grime in it, Its been on 3 years)

x9JWeLj.jpg

jfnMjzs.jpg

Soldato
I'm currently with EE, due an upgrade and thinking about a pixel 8 pro on O2 as I can get discount with them. What's the deal with the switch up thing they offer, where you can upgrade every 90 days and take a new contract out, is there some kind of catch there or what!?

Caporegime
I'm def considering an 8+buds mainly due to them offering a crazy £360 trade-in on an iPhone 12 Mini!! It's in good nick generally, do they often honour the trade-in price? Anyone know if it can all be sent back easily if they take the pee? Thanks.

edit - Ordered :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom