Google Pixel 8/8 Pro & Pixel Watch 2

Soldato
I know, on a couple of sites I've visited in the past couple of days, they seem to automatically match the watch band colour with the phone colour, Amazon being a prime example.

If you have to make an actual claim after the fact then you got to choose the colour last year.

Same this year I believe.

Associate
If you have to make an actual claim after the fact then you got to choose the colour last year.

Same this year I believe.
No CPW have confirmed they are shipping with the phones rather than through the claim process, which is good, but it would be nice to know which colour. If I wanted to keep the watch I wouldn't have been too happy not knowing what colour I was getting, but hey ho it's a freebie!

Soldato
No CPW have confirmed they are shipping with the phones rather than through the claim process, which is good, but it would be nice to know which colour. If I wanted to keep the watch I wouldn't have been too happy not knowing what colour I was getting, but hey ho it's a freebie!
I see. Places like EE is via claim.

Soldato
I plan on keeping mine so not too pleased about not knowing what I'm getting.

I've contacted them to ask if I can choose.

Soldato
seeing this, I've asked Mobiles.co.uk and they will ship with whatever colour they have avail....
hope for blue with blue phone LOL

at the end of the day, it will be only strap colour...

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
t the end of the day, it will be only strap colour...

There are 3 different body colours.

pw2-colours.png

Soldato
What happened to the amazing oneplus 11 deal
You never changed your mind? No phone offers 100% what I want so it's a constant struggle trying to juggle which is best for the money. I keep seeing features of like and ending up with the more expensive options then think that's too much and round and round I go.
Do you instantly know which phone to buy?

Sony has the Screen and the SD card slot.
Pixel has the updates for 7 years and Android experience I like, plus a flat screen.
Samsung has the battery life it seems.
One plus seems to be somewhat of a mix.
Usb3 would be nice as well for transferring music quickly.

Anyone know a good comparison site to compare multiple phones side by side.

Last edited:
Soldato
You never changed your mind? No phone offers 100% what I want so it's a constant struggle trying to juggle which is best for the money. I keep seeing features of like and ending up with the more expensive options then think that's too much and round and round I go.
Do you instantly know which phone to buy?

Sony has the Screen and the SD card slot.
Pixel has the updates for 7 years and Android experience I like, plus a flat screen.
Samsung has the battery life it seems.
One plus seems to be somewhat of a mix.
Usb3 would be nice as well for transferring music quickly.

Anyone know a good comparison site to compare multiple phones side by side.
I use price as the main filter then buy the best one available, often it's the previous model. I prioritise the screen first, you use that 100% of the time, then a smooth experience i.e. enough RAM and CPU and refresh rate to make it a pleasant experience. A decent camera is a bonus but most are pretty good these days. The rest is mostly window dressing. Security can be a factor depending on who you trust with your data.

Associate
Just sold the watch on Ebay for £235 with the caveat colour is unknown and will be dispatched 13th onwards. Buyer has paid already :) . Much easier than last year where I had it listed for well over a month reducing regularly and eventually got £225. Glad I put it on early for a lower amount as the money's in the bank to more than cover the £199 upfront payment to CPW. Happy Days!

Soldato
Just sold the watch on Ebay for £235 with the caveat colour is unknown and will be dispatched 13th onwards. Buyer has paid already :) . Much easier than last year where I had it listed for well over a month reducing regularly and eventually got £225. Glad I put it on early for a lower amount as the money's in the bank to more than cover the £199 upfront payment to CPW. Happy Days!
Congrats. As long as I clear 200 quid for the watch I'm happy.

Means I'll get my 512GB Pro for £980

Soldato
I toyed with the idea of selling the buds but may actually keep them for out walking, flights etc. I've got several headphones but no real portable buds apart from a £20 soundpeats I keep in a gym bag.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Cancelled my pre-order for the 8 for now. Going to sit back and see how it turns out. If it turns out to be good I should be able to get one on offer (10% student minimum).

Back
Top Bottom