Poll: Official 2023 United States Grand Prix Thread - Circuit of the Americas, Austin - Round 19

Rate the USA race out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Can be a good race. I know a few people who live near and they dont go as traffic is so bad takes hours.
Went in 2017 and parked in a locals driveway. Took maybe an hour to get to Austin after, although went on the track walk, but didn't seem awful and roads had a lot more capacity fhan Silverstone.

Soldato
Well according to various YouTubers Aston has been sold, Stroll jnr is gone. Also Toto is gone Mercedes upgrade is huge, Marco might go but Verstappen has threatened to leave if he does and Perez is going to retire.
I don’t know do you think anything is true and does it matter.

Soldato
Well according to various YouTubers Aston has been sold, Stroll jnr is gone. Also Toto is gone Mercedes upgrade is huge, Marco might go but Verstappen has threatened to leave if he does and Perez is going to retire.
Lolwut

Soldato

Let me get that for you.

53269369301_cbbdb3f521_z.jpg

;)

Associate
Out of all of those, the Merc upgrade being huge is probably the least likely one.

Don

Already been corrected though...

Ricciardo's name was also spelt wrong...

Caporegime
This is is too late for me. But the time the replay is up it'll be the next day

Its possible the Gp will only be available on Monday. It's weird watching f1 on Monday. Even if it is highlights

Man of Honour
If the rumours about his hand are right I'm not convinced he'll still be in the car Saturday, seems to be some reports its still not quite right
He was driving the Red Bull RB7 in Nashville earlier this week.

He does look to be protecting his hand slightly, but looks better than Stroll did at the start of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom