Squid Game: The Challenge

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Didn't think it would happen but eps 6-9 were even better than the first 5, they really turned up the backstabbometer :p

Final 3 left...

I reallyyyy hope Mai does not win, she's so 2 faced and a nasty piece of work

Man of Honour
In the glass bridge episode there was either some really good editing to make one of the contestants look as bad as they did by refusing to take part in the each one takes one turn until they happened to be the one at the front or the other contestants had amnesia as soon as they crossed the bridge and it was never mentioned.

Man of Honour
yeah, we couldn't figure out what happened there... I suspect there is something that we didn't get to see
My wife is Tick Tok obsessed and sent me a video that had been done by the lad from Bradford I think who answered the phone and if what he was saying is right there's huge chunks of the tests they've not shown.

Which is to be expected but I didn't realise just how much they chopped out.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yea, the glass bridge bit confused me too. No way would I have accepted people going in front of the one who refused to do it for mummys boy. I'd have been the one to have picked her up and thrown her onto the next step :p

But yea, really have enjoyed this series far more than I thought I would.

Man of Honour
Yea, the glass bridge bit confused me too.

It was supposed to be a 50% chance for everybody.
Number 1 goes first and has a 50% chance, number 2 goes in front and has a 50% chance, number 3 then goes in front of number 2 and has a 50% and so on.
The black girl then refused the 50% chance thinking those first ones should continue taking 50/50 chances but she did end up going.
Mummy's boy then accepted the older woman going in front of him because he chickened out.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Yea I don't really understand why people are confused about the glass bridge, it was pretty clear what happened.

Man of Honour
I don't think anyone is confused about what happened but about why no one seemed bothered that she'd refused to play by those rules until it was her that was then taking multiple chances at which point 50/50 suited her fine.

Back
Top Bottom