Squid Game: The Challenge

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Entertainment for the TIKTOK generation basically anyone under 35 will lap it up and think its the best thing since sliced bread then moan about how life is so hard and they cant get a mortgage. As how do they have time for a job and watch all these TIK VIDEOS while they daydream of being a influencer themselves.

Last edited:

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Just watched all 5 eps in the last 24hrs or so... Damn it's addictive! Thought it was going to be trash but it's actually really good.

Love the whole back stabbing and eliminating each other aspect. Only thing don't like is the life stories of each person, really don't care...

Anyway there's a few right ***** left, top of the list is 179, hope they don't win.

Soldato
Just watched all 5 eps in the last 24hrs or so... Damn it's addictive! Thought it was going to be trash but it's actually really good.

Love the whole back stabbing and eliminating each other aspect. Only thing don't like is the life stories of each person, really don't care...

Anyway there's a few right ***** left, top of the list is 179, hope they don't win.

179 is definitely high on my list but it's burger stealer 097 for me. Get rid of her asap

Reactions: A2Z
Permabanned

I did exactly the same. Can't wait for the next eps. It's the backstabbing that makes it worth watching.

Haven't put a list together of potential winners yet.

Back
Top Bottom