What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
I'm watching the Sharpe's series of Napoleonic drama from ITV from the mid 90's anyone remember it? Almost like a series of movies as each is one is an hour and a half plus.

It's free on ITVX and I'm thoroughly enjoying them.

Got as far as Sharpe's Enemy last night which I think has been my favourite so far.
Got the box set, its a brilliant show

Permabanned
Reacher season 2 and The Mayfair Witches (mainly for Alexandra Daddario)
Taking into account the obvious reason you're watching The Mayfair Witches, you might want to check out True Detective, not only is it awesome, but there is a certain episode that if you like miss Daddario, you'll blow your mind...

She is also hilarious in Baywatch as well, thank me later!

Last edited:
Caporegime
I'd be interested to know your thoughts at the end.
Only 1 episode left which I'm saving for tonight.

I like it a lot. Nice locations, nice pacing, nice twists, good acting. Not as loud and flashy as similar American shows, but it's a nice change and refreshingly British in many ways.

8/10

rp2000

Associate
Was disappointed with silo. Very similar to all the gimmicky premise show that spawned in the early 2000s after the success of Lost. First couple episodes set the tone and peaked interest then it was loaded with filler. Slick visuals and good cast but the ending disqualifies it from being anything other than ab IP that will run as long as people want to watch it. 5/10

Associate
Just finished binging Obliterated on Netflix

It’s as dumb as a bag of rocks and leans a little too far into Noughties shock humour but I actually quite enjoyed it.

Associate
currently watching for all man kind. cant believe I hadn't come across this sooner. premise is great and would always appealed to me, but the writing is prenominal. Has me and the boss hooked and binged 2 series over the xmas period.

Back
Top Bottom