What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Just finished watching Vinnie Jones in the Country. Never been a fan of his, but the series opened my eyes to what the man is really about.
Also, currently watching S2 of Reacher, can’t recommend it unless you’ve seen S1.

Soldato
As always very late to the party and started watching Killing Eve, had no clue what it was about so loving how unhinged it is at times.

Associate
A summary of recent weeks!

Reacher (S1)

Started but, not for me. Reading the recent thread, I am on the side that the super strong/smart/smug aspect grinds. A bit like later Bosch.

Sneaky Pete (S1)

Tried this but no more, seems a bit one trick pony and to be honest the characters - couldn't give a hoot. The lead is smarmy and the ending of S1 - eh?

Justified

So ditched Reacher and Pete and started Justified as many on here have posted good things! I'm really enjoying it! Very much like the characters and the story has a bit of humour.

Better Call Saul

Rewatching S1-5 as I never got to see the final season (S6). Enjoying it a lot despite being a second watch! Not sure I would rewatch Breaking Bad, we'll see.

Soldato
Over the last month or so, we've watched all of For All Mankind - brilliant and has rounded out a brilliant run of series on Apple TV. Foundation, Silo, Severance... Murderbot is incoming. Apple TV is certainly my favored streaming platform these days.

Soldato
The new season of Fargo has been great so far!

Over Christmas I made my way through all of Ted Lasso, started off really well, lost its way abit and became more of a soap opera but still enjoyed it for the most part. Didn't realise for a while the lass from there was also the wife in Fargo, quite the contrast!

Associate
Another vote for Silo here, its a slow burner but I really enjoyed it. Foundation was interesting. I need to watch the last season of Bette Call Saul but might try Justified first as everybody raves about it :)

Caporegime
Yep, I think they do that on purpose though, to try and turn it around later or it be part of it that X is meant to be a dick?
But in general yeah, often there are people I just hate in general haha, and don't want them in my series.

Did you watch this/like the cast?
Yeah, finished it last night, really enjoyed it, and wasn't at all what I was expecting, wife was the one to say it was 'cozy' and I wholeheartedly agree.

Derek is probably my favourite of the side-characters, but the whole main cast were great, Ford had be IRLOL a number of times.

Permabanned
Yeah, finished it last night, really enjoyed it, and wasn't at all what I was expecting, wife was the one to say it was 'cozy' and I wholeheartedly agree.

Derek is probably my favourite of the side-characters, but the whole main cast were great, Ford had be IRLOL a number of times.
Ah wicked, glad you liked it! It's a little gem isn't it. I like how even if they don't continue it, it still ended perfectly!
Yeah man Derek is hilarious!
It's got a really nice build up where people end up opening up. See the real side of Ford and the daughter, Sean... Alice is great too.
I got a mate to watch it and he loved it too!

Back
Top Bottom