Help needed: Anyone live in France or have a French address? Other EU countries considered

Soldato
Morning all. Really hoping someone can help me out. In a few weeks, I'm travelling. Light. Very light.

I need one of these:

When I go to the big rainforest shop, and find it, it swaps it for a UK 3 pin version when I tell it to ship to the UK.

There is a UK version (similar) but I don't want that, plus an adapter, to carry around.

Hoping someone might be a French resident or have an address in France they could purchase for me, and forward on. All via Trust.

Many thanks

Man of Honour

etc…

Soldato
Surely you can just type into the UK based rainforest something like "100w usb-c charger euro plug" and it will provide you with what you're after? Like this - Link or this Link

Last edited:
Caporegime
How about this?

They do a 100w too but this one is tiny.

Soldato
How about this?

They do a 100w too but this one is tiny.

That looks great, although I'm sure the OP will find some fault with it. They seem determined to waste someone's time shipping over the "correct" charger from France :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
That looks great, although I'm sure the OP will find some fault with it. They seem determined to waste someone's time shipping over the "correct" charger from France :p

This 140w one is actually smaller than their 100w version.

Soldato
This 140w one is actually smaller than their 100w version.

I'll be honest the 67W version is kinda cool and would be enough for most lower-powered tech including ultrabooks and the like. It might be handy if we knew what the OP was going to be using it for. They said they were traveling light, so I don't suppose they'll be taking a gaming notebook with them.

Caporegime
I'll be honest the 67W version is kinda cool and would be enough for most lower-powered tech including ultrabooks and the like. It might be handy if we knew what the OP was going to be using it for. They said they were traveling light, so I don't suppose they'll be taking a gaming notebook with them.

Same, I have a travel adaptor with USB ports which is 65w and that is plenty to do my iPad, phone, camera and Apple Watch at the same time… albeit I leave it plugged in overnight.

Soldato
In the time of the neanderthals ....... did he use amazon.de technique then.

I just want a small Gan charger that would also drive an old fashioned laptop 19.5v - pin type socket.

Back
Top Bottom