So err, What’s Happened to the Princess of Wales?

Don
She’s disappeared, not seen in public since Christmas. Reportedly was operated on for unspecified abdominal issues. All good.

Not a sight of her since, neither going to hospital or leaving. Leaked photos last week apparently have her in a car with her mother but not entirely sure.

When I saw the photo in the news yesterday it looked a bit off but I couldn’t but my finger on it. Now looks like it might have been “manipulated” and the media have pulled it. *looks at hands* is it AI generated?

This is on top of a scheduled media event in the summer also being removed the other day as well.

So err, is she still alive?

Soldato
She’s disappeared, not seen in public since Christmas.

Well she was but the UK didn't publish the pictures of her driving on the school run.

Which is odd seeing as that's in public. You shouldn't be blocking photos taken in a public space.

Beyond that, who cares, if she's recovering from something just leave her be.

E: Amended should to shouldn't as intended, kind of makes a difference lol.

Last edited:
Soldato
I was assuming it was a hysterectomy or colectomy, but only really because they said she had surgery with long recovery time, but if that's it then why not just say so.

I'm still inclined to think they're doing it for a good reason and to just give them time, but ofc the media have no respect so will harass them for more stories, so we'll find out eventually and there's no need for conspiracy theories.

Soldato
King Charles is looking rough in his latest photo too. I know he’s going through treatment but he looks as white as a sheet.

As for Kate, could be battling a mental health problem. The Palace wouldn’t like to admit that.
Charles is an old man and undergoing cancer treatment so I would expect him to look rough having known several much younger people go through similar stuff it is hardly unusual.

Kate is an odd one, I’m surprised they haven’t moved to quash the speculation by releasing some details of the surgery she has undergone.

Soldato
It is a bit weird... Louis's right hand looks AI generated as well as the obvious photoshop to Charlotte's left hand. The more I look at it the more Kate's overall proportions just don't look right either....

I don't really have a conspiracy theory as such but it does seem weird to me that they would release such a poorly doctored picture.

Back
Top Bottom