Arcade High Scores! New Game Every Two Weeks

Soldato
OP
PNqGgVGm.png

Sorry for delay, game updated.

Soldato
Never really played this much in the arcade but played quite a bit on my cousins Atari 800XL, hopefully some of that skill is transferable.

The one major difference for me is the flap is far less effective in the arcade version so you have to jab it that much faster.

Had a few tries.

47,100 top score so far.

Last edited:
Associate
I've been meaning to start participating in this thread for a while if for no other reason than to get more use out of my arcade setup. I have never played joust before as any video of it I have ever seen gave no clue on how you actually play it. Wow is this a hard game! Feels good to get to the egg room for the first time! Here is my score:

fA2pzxj.jpeg

Associate
Managed to bump my score up a little. Can't believe I have never played this until now as it is actually really good. It is very harsh but fair. Once you get to know the movement patterns of the enemies and where to position yourself it get's a bit more manageable.

DuyKKL6.jpeg

Soldato
I really like that wooden control deck. I think I saw the build thread on that one. Got me thinking where exactly in our house I'd put something like it.

My best to date 55,350
b1OQ736.png

Last edited:
Associate
I really like that wooden control deck. I think I saw the build thread on that one. Got me thinking where exactly in our house I'd put something like it.

My best to date 55,350
b1OQ736.png

I've got it in my kitchen on a wall that couldn't really be used for anything else. Up until recently it has been almost a dedicated NBA Jam machine me and my daughter play on whilst waiting for stuff to cook. The Simpsons has also been a big hit with my Daughter's friends. You don't really need much room, only about 50cm or so and if you are willing to put in a bit of elbow grease and have tools, you could put it all together for around £100.

Associate
The Simpsons! Already have it installed. I don't think I have ever beaten the first level on one credit.

Edit:

Set an a score of 64 with Bart:

MykMOsi.jpeg

You will need to get the two player version of the game in order to be able to select your character. If you have the 4 player version you will be limited to only Marge I think it is unless you have 4 sets of controls connected.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not a huge fan of the simpsons arcade game, it is on mister but i played it so much in the arcades when it came out and then again when it came out on the xbox 360 that its lost most of its appeal, ill try and post a score.

Back
Top Bottom