Massage Gun

Caporegime
My girlfriend uses a Hitachi one, she says it's really good yet sometimes it sounds like she's in distress when she uses it. (Doesn't let me in the bedroom when it's time to use the massager).

2GlJmX4.png

Associate
I use one occasionally on my calves and underside of my feet.

Got a Pulsio Air- https://pulsio.co.uk/products/pulsio-air

You can get one a lot cheaper though and no way pay full price for it!

It was the first thing I've ever bought based off a facebook add, but it's great. I think they have helped me with tight calves and a bit of plantar fasciitus.

Soldato
OP
I use one occasionally on my calves and underside of my feet.

Got a Pulsio Air- https://pulsio.co.uk/products/pulsio-air

You can get one a lot cheaper though and no way pay full price for it!

It was the first thing I've ever bought based off a facebook add, but it's great. I think they have helped me with tight calves and a bit of plantar fasciitus.
The price looks ok, mate.

I take it these aren't really designed for back and shoulders? Or, you just don't use it on your back and shoulders?

Associate
The price looks ok, mate.

I take it these aren't really designed for back and shoulders? Or, you just don't use it on your back and shoulders?
I see no reason why not, save for the one I have being quite compact so might be difficult to reach.

edit - also I remember I bought the case separately, so thats an extra £13 at the moment.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I'm hearing about these now and again, do any of you use them and have any recommendations?
My ex wife bought one whilst we were still together and claimed it was for her face.

Never heard her using it whilst I was in the house, what a waste of money :cry:

some years back when hitachi or whatever they were called were new, so most people partners wouldn't know what they were really for

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
My ex wife bought one whilst we were still together and claimed it was for her face.

Never heard her using it whilst I was in the house, what a waste of money :cry:

some years back when hitachi or whatever they were called were new, so most people partners wouldn't know what they were really for

Ok, thanks for all your help x

Back
Top Bottom