Which MoHAA Clan did you play for?

Associate
JAFFA_CAKE --
Anyone still playing AA/SH fancy starting up a clanbase team ??

Yeh im up for that on SH !

I remember the clans you were in -={TWM}=- & ESOE they were good clans think we played you a few times.

Best were the rapid rifle servers !! :D

Associate
Pulsar_GTI said:
JAFFA_CAKE --

Yeh im up for that on SH !

I remember the clans you were in -={TWM}=- & ESOE they were good clans think we played you a few times.

Best were the rapid rifle servers !! :D

I knew I recognised your name from somewhere :D :D

MSN's in trust if you wanna add me buddy :p

Caporegime
marvel said:
oh! I am still in [lol], been with them for yeeeears!

lol hihi :)

Think I saw beckstar on here the other day, little tart >_<

to be honest we need a server to mess around on, mohaa or SH dosnt matter (SH, SH!!) could be for a sat night or madness :eek:

Soldato
hehe, wow waaay back when...

Allied Assault:
[AKUK]Greenwire (allied killers UK)

Spearhead:
[NER-UK]Greenwire (New European Regiment HQ & UK)

[EBA-UK]Fathom (European Brothers in Arms UK along with our sister clan EBA-SCA)

[EBA]Fathom (European Brothers in Arms amalgamation of UK & SCA divisions)

I'm still a member of EBA though our numbers are somewhat depleted right now owing to there being too many games to play all at once.

Spearhead is still one of my favourite games of all time; COD2 looks better, but just doesn't play the same. Right now I am having driver issues with MOH SH so I can't play the game at all :(

M1 garand was my favourite tool for despatching the bosh :D

Caporegime
jumpy said:
hehe, wow waaay back when...

Allied Assault:
[AKUK]Greenwire (allied killers UK)

Spearhead:
[NER-UK]Greenwire (New European Regiment HQ & UK)

[EBA-UK]Fathom (European Brothers in Arms UK along with our sister clan EBA-SCA)

[EBA]Fathom (European Brothers in Arms amalgamation of UK & SCA divisions)

I'm still a member of EBA though our numbers are somewhat depleted right now owing to there being too many games to play all at once.

Spearhead is still one of my favourite games of all time; COD2 looks better, but just doesn't play the same. Right now I am having driver issues with MOH SH so I can't play the game at all :(

M1 garand was my favourite tool for despatching the bosh :D

Ah yes, many times did you play from work on V2 powing with the M1 :(

Soldato
Muffin, yer, unfortunately work have had the cheek to limit our bandwidth, so no more games during those slow days :(

Jaffa, I downloaded that the other day, with no luck using it and the latest nvidia drivers. I've since been told that SH will not run using drivers after 91.31 :rolleyes: Have got that now and will try and sort it over the next few days. Stupid progress, ruining those slightly older games.

Associate
jumpy said:
Jaffa, I downloaded that the other day, with no luck using it and the latest nvidia drivers. I've since been told that SH will not run using drivers after 91.31 :rolleyes: Have got that now and will try and sort it over the next few days. Stupid progress, ruining those slightly older games.

I'm running drivers 94.24 without nhancer and it works fine.

Associate
my friend couldnt run it with the drivers after the one where it apparently stops working without nhancer thats with a 7900GT.

I couldn't install the drivers as i have a 7950GT and mine did work with nhancer but then i suddenly got like 15fps on startup, i found out a setting how to sort it think it was AA not too sure though.. :confused:

Associate
Lost much time to that franchise, great fun to play online!

[AKUK] clan and it's other names I was in (don't think i can post my handle on a family forum lol) but got sick of the constant squabbling, everytime you logged in to play you found out some more bickering, really detracted from the gameplaying. Scorpio (founder) and i think Blackadder was the other had a big to do about nothing and setup other clans so tried both of them but it just wasn't the same.

So I had a look around at other clans and found I had more fun just dropping in and playing the odd game with unknowns or old friends with no strings.

Any good clans around nowadays? An OcUK one in the making perhaps so I can fire up my p3 again ;)

Last edited:
Associate
Nice 1 Jaffa, I aint got MSN tho but PM me on here anytime :)

I recently installed a new mobo so aint put it back on cuz its so addictive my GF goes mad at me lol but im gonna put it back on tonight :p

Back
Top Bottom