My new peircing

Soldato
just got back form spain and seen a few people with this type of piercing, i think they look quite good :)

would never be able to have one because of work though :(

Permabanned
Yeh teenagers who try to grow beards when the stubbles not there looks stupid. Harry Potter was on Jonathan Ross not long ago trying to be all manley and the bumfluff looked daft.

Associate
Very nice, I saw this on a picture once and was quite keen on it :) how was it like price-wise?

I imagine it'll take a while to heal too >.<

Caporegime
Dreadi said:
Badly? any idea how long the ones you have seen lasted ?

I couldn't tell you how long they lasted, some scar worse than others, some are as simple as 2 small(ish) dots, others are a line and dot. I wouldn't worry too much about it though.

Associate
its a shame i cant have peircings at work, i wouldnt have loads but would like the odd one, i think it makes you abit more unique and not so cookie cutter.

Caporegime
Xink said:
its a shame i cant have peircings at work, i wouldnt have loads but would like the odd one, i think it makes you abit more unique and not so cookie cutter.

you are unique. to think that a piercing makes you unique (especially when people have been piercing for hell of a long time and generally visible piercings are common (hardly unique eh!)) is stupid.

Soldato
OP
johnnyfive said:
Yeh teenagers who try to grow beards when the stubbles not there looks stupid. Harry Potter was on Jonathan Ross not long ago trying to be all manley and the bumfluff looked daft.

pull your head out your ass mate, seriously. I'm not trying to grow to go a beard, i simply didnt take a razor with me to for the 2 days i was away and i'm not in my teens so thats zero for you chief.

I'm open for people opinions, not out right ****ish drivvle

Morba said:
rather than a point of interest it looks like a cry for attention to me.
:o

Last edited:
Soldato
its er... different. :)

if its for you thats cool by me as long as you like it. :)

im not a fan of piercings personally except maybe ears and nose....

but meh... some people can carry it off more than others.

Soldato
OP
helpimcrap said:
if its for you thats cool by me as long as you like it. :)

Wouldn't ever do anything like it for anyone else, i learned my lesson there after cutting my dreadlocks off for someone else....

Back
Top Bottom