Mouse comfort - Anything better than an MX518/G5

Soldato
I'm about to sell my VX revolution laptop mouse for a Logitech G5, the VX is just too small so i need a decent sized mouse. I liked the mx518 and i think the G5 is the same shape

Do logitech do a wireless G5? Or a wireless mouse of the same size/comfort?

Mx revolution is overkill

Soldato
The wireless version of the G5 is the G7, but you'll struggle to fond one these days.

If your after the ultimate in non-gaming mice, MX Revolution is the way to go. I have one at work and it's superb.

But my home mouse is a G5, I can't have any other for gaming.

Associate
i find the way i hold my MX518 really cramps up my little finger, dont know why i hold it so tight :(

Really??? Me too, i have the same mouse too strange...

It really hurts my little finger sometimes, i cant hold it any other way though, the reason i think it is, is because i have large hands :/

Soldato
Really??? Me too, i have the same mouse too strange...

It really hurts my little finger sometimes, i cant hold it any other way though, the reason i think it is, is because i have large hands :/

Could be, but that's why i chose a large mouse :-/

Also it must be the way i play games cos i have the mx500 at work and nvr get the same pain with that...

Soldato
OP
I have the VX revolution, too small

i tried the MX today, it just seems overkill, i suppose it felt comfortable but 2 wheels? a dozen buttons?

ended up with an MX620, testing it out now, its like the VX Revo but bigger, same features etc, just deciding if i like the shape now

Associate
G7

I love my Logitech G7 too. It's a really good mouse. One of the greates features is that there are two batteries and one is always on charge while the other is in use.

I just bought myself a second G7 in case the first one breaks, and they are getting scarce as teeth now.

Associate
mx here, lovely and comfy, a bit smaller then the donkeys old logitec mousemanwheel wireless it replaced which was hella comfy as I have big hands and it cupped perfectly. mx has loads of butons, but you get used to it.

Soldato
well for starters it depends on budget.

if you have a good budget then of £30 , get the mx518, ive tried one before and it was better if not just as good as my diamondback and more comfortable. if your looking for a mouse under £20 then i cant see any other mouse to go for expect the razer krait.

Back
Top Bottom