How do you react after an argument with your partner?

Man of Honour
We never really argue. Whenever she gets stroppy I give her space and she soon realises how silly she's been and apologises :)

Likewise if ever I'm annoyed I just need some time to myself and I'm fine.

Soldato
OP
Maybe it is me who is going wrong then. Maybe I should just leave him to it to calm down....that is if we are together long enough for another row!

Soldato
Maybe it is me who is going wrong then. Maybe I should just leave him to it to calm down....that is if we are together long enough for another row!

There's calming down and there's going off in a strop like a big baby. Sounds like he's trying to make you suffer which is just silly.

Go out and have a good night out and leave him spit his dummy out.

Soldato
OP
I would if I knew anyone. :(

I've settled into an evening of Big Brother and OCUK for the moment with the intention of having a reasonably early night.

He might get a shock if he comes home tomorrow as my parents are due down for the day.

Associate

You seem to have done a lot for this guy (moving away etc). Don't feel bad unless you know you have done something wrong. I used to be like that with my ex and I thought that's how it was going to be forever (argueing). Luckily enough it's not the case and I moved on.

He owes it to you to sit and talk face to face. I always thought that because I was stuck in a rut and it had been like it for years, that the people I may have upset by being with my ex would be upset at me. In fact it was completly opposite and they were happy that I got out of the relationship.

I'am not saying you have to break up with him, but if you have moved away to be with this lad then sometimes this causes friction between families, and if this is the case, I hope if you do move back that all is well.

I really hope it works out for you. I hope the arguement wasn't too heated.

Back
Top Bottom