Poll: Who will you vote for next General Election

Who will you vote for at the next general election?

• Labour

Votes: 43 5.7%
  • Conservatives

Votes: 303 40.0%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 101 13.3%
  • Green Party

Votes: 25 3.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 30 4.0%
  • BNP

Votes: 77 10.2%
  • Democratic Unionist Party

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 12 1.6%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Other

Votes: 15 2.0%
  • Abstain from voting

Votes: 84 11.1%
  • Don't know

Votes: 54 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man of Honour
So whats so bad about the Tories? I was too young to remember their time in power but aren't I right in saying the Labour government who were in before them screwed up the economy (again) and once the Tories got in things went the right way? Then Labour were back via Blair and oh look - we're screwed again.

some people would have you believe that if it wasn't for Margaret Thatcher all the regions would be paving their cobbled streets with gold due to the inevitable success of British manufacturing and mining. Others, do not.

Associate
some people would have you believe that if it wasn't for Margaret Thatcher all the regions would be paving their cobbled streets with gold due to the inevitable success of British manufacturing and mining. Others, do not.

And others would have you believe if it wasn't for Margeret Thatcher we'd all be living in a communist state ;)

Associate
They are all as bad as one another and we all know it.

All we can possibly do is vote for who will **** up the least to be honest.

Will probably vote Lib Dem just so my vote doesnt go to either Labour or Conservatives.

Associate
Conservatives for the win.

No way will I ever vote labour scum. You only vote labour if your a chav or worked in the mines (as was said earlier).

12 years of Labour have ruined this once great society with all the political correct BS, and pro-immigration. Labour are absolute scum.

As for McClown, dont get me started, absolute embarrassment the one eyed fat sweaty sock. Most labour governments have ruin the economy, and the only reason Blair enjoyed a good economy was because they inherited from the conservatives. Oh and if thats not enough:

Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime.
Education, Eductauon, Education.

What a bloody joke.

*tin hat*

Associate
Conservatives for the win.

No way will I ever vote labour scum. You only vote labour if your a chav or worked in the mines (as was said earlier).

12 years of Labour have ruined this once great society with all the political correct BS, and pro-immigration. Labour are absolute scum.

As for McClown, dont get me started, absolute embarrassment the one eyed fat sweaty sock. Most labour governments have ruin the economy, and the only reason Blair enjoyed a good economy was because they inherited from the conservatives. Oh and if thats not enough:

Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime.
Education, Eductauon, Education.

What a bloody joke.

*tin hat*

Ironing?

Man of Honour
So whats so bad about the Tories? I was too young to remember their time in power but aren't I right in saying the Labour government who were in before them screwed up the economy (again) and once the Tories got in things went the right way? Then Labour were back via Blair and oh look - we're screwed again.

they fixed the problems labour created, which included sacking a load of unproductive workers who thought they should be entitled to a job from the state...

Soldato
Voting Liberal Democrats here, simply because Labour are doing a terrible job, and the Tories, as always, are your typical rich toffs who couldn't give a damn about you and would happily sell your mother.

Soldato

Yeah, it's the cycle of rule.

Tories come in, sort out the mess left by the last party. Then get taken down by scandal and corruption. Labour get in. Spend spend spend. Make a total mess. Tories get back in, have to clean up the mess, scandal etc...

And so the cycle starts again.

Man of Honour
Voting Liberal Democrats here, simply because Labour are doing a terrible job, and the Tories, as always, are your typical rich toffs who couldn't give a damn about you and would happily sell your mother.

Rich toffs? Isn't that a bit tired now. The class war is over and we are one big middle class mess. Labour is not exactly the champion of the working classes (or anyone else) now, is it?

Caporegime
I know, its pointless and not voting is wasting a vote, no one cares that I won't vote and it won't mean anything. But simply put I do now want to vote for any of the parties, none of them have a good plan to fix any area of any public service of which all are in need of saving. Crime, education, health care, nothing, no one has a fix or even a remotely good idea and a vote to any counts as me saying I agree with that party which I very much do not.

Even more so, Labour will most likely win here again, our candidates from all parties are like a joke so even if I simply hoped that voting one guy from any party might somehow help in my area I don't because my options for who to vote for here are even worse than the option for which party to vote for.

If I had to vote, if there wasn't the option to abstain, then I'd vote conservative because we HAVE to get Labour out, they have done nothing useful and made EVERYTHING worse, a lot worse, not to mention Brown and his cronies are simply not up to the job. I would prefer Libdem over the tories as they are closer to good idea's but don't have a chance in hell of getting into power so its an ever bigger waste.

ALl our politicians are in it for the job, the money and far to many simply aren't educated or driven enough to make a difference. Far to many are simply in it for the title, the money and the ridiculous expense accounts.

Associate
Conservative without any shadow of a doubt. How anybody could vote labour and get this bunch of incompetent wasters to stay in power is beyond me. I genuinely believe they have been very, very bad for this country.

Soldato
Conservatives.

I feel sorry for them in some respects. They are going to have to make some very hard and most likely highly unpopular decisions to get us out of the crap Labour have put this country in. I give them 2 GE's before being ousted, however they will probably have gone a long way towards sorting this farce of a country out in that time.

I'd also like to see true Scottish independance ASAP. That should get rid of some Labour voters :)

Back
Top Bottom