hi from me :)

Soldato
Obvious troll is obvious!

That's what i'm thinking.

No offense if you're a real person but it doesn't even sound like you're trying. You sound exactly like my younger brother who sits at home playing his playstation, smoking and living off incapacity benefit.

He's a terrible speller and he has no ambition in live at all and will just blame it on someone or something else.

I'd say English is my stronger point, especially compared to Maths but I can't understand how somebody could be such a bad speller.

kingnoob said:
iv looked iv taken a dyslexic corse and thats were i dont that month corse but i cant get onto meany coss i get really bad travel sickness and i dont like tranes and there arnt ane around here that can help

You don't like trains? Sorry that isn't really much of an excuse for anything!

Caporegime
i use ie*what ever number it is*

Time to change to FF then :D

or you know actually proof read what you write before hitting Submit reply.

Also with FF you can have the forums in grey/black rather than the god awful blue.

*out of curiosity, why you running the 32 bit version of win 7?

Permabanned
OP
That's what i'm thinking.

No offense if you're a real person but it doesn't even sound like you're trying. You sound exactly like my younger brother who sits at home playing his playstation, smoking and living off incapacity benefit.

He's a terrible speller and he has no ambition in live at all and will just blame it on someone or something else.

I'd say English is my stronger point, especially compared to Maths but I can't understand how somebody could be such a bad speller.

You don't like trains? Sorry that isn't really much of an excuse for anything!
its not trains its ppl i dont like puplic places in genreal after i got stabed once on a train iv never been on one since

Permabanned
OP
Time to change to FF then :D

or you know actually proof read what you write before hitting Submit reply.

Also with FF you can have the forums in grey/black rather than the god awful blue.

*out of curiosity, why you running the 32 bit version of win 7?
i like blue :(

i dont no anething about 64 bit i supose ?

Soldato
I don't know if it's sad or funny that a troll has made 100 posts to make this mastery of a topic more believable? Or am I wrong? Who knows!

Anyway, I'm sorry, but your spelling is atrocious (very bad). Yes, not everyone's a great speller, and yes, people are better at maths or doing 'things', but jeez. Spelling is such a basic life skill - I'm not surprised you haven't got a job if your CV is even a fraction of how bad your posts are.

You really need to go back to basics with this, and actually put some effort in (and not be afraid of trains).

Associate
3969844897_d3d6aa6d62_o.jpg

Caporegime
I don't know if it's sad or funny that a troll has made 100 posts to make this mastery of a topic more believable? Or am I wrong? Who knows!

Anyway, I'm sorry, but your spelling is atrocious (very bad). Yes, not everyone's a great speller, and yes, people are better at maths or doing 'things', but jeez. Spelling is such a basic life skill - I'm not surprised you haven't got a job if your CV is even a fraction of how bad your posts are.

You really need to go back to basics with this, and actually put some effort in (and not be afraid of trains).

Doesn't even need to do any work there are numerous spell checker programs etc for forum posts.

I use them because my spelling (and typing) is ****ing terrible and anyone who's spoken to me on msn or in game/steam will testify :p

Back
Top Bottom