hi from me :)

Permabanned
just fort i wald tell alittle about myself seeings how iv been here for awile and got a lot of good help :)

well my name is richard and im 20

i like computers and games
ok i love games

i dont have a job manly i cant get one :(
i got kicked out of school coss i caldont do my work as u can tell my spelling isant verry good i have problems that i have been deeling with (shuld of seen me years ago lol)

after being kicked out of school at the age of 11 i hooked myself into computers as my nan worked in a school for dissabled she got me one of there old computers man that was the day DoS and a 4" floppy todo anething >.<

when i was 12 we got are first computer an e-meshean thats when we first got the internet :) old dileup AOL lol man i used to sing along to that modem hehe >.<

when i was 13 my mum hooked up with some one and made are own copy of a game (legend of mir2)

from there we went to the tip and picked up 3 computers
and we played the game till i was 15 at witch point the game went dead :(

but from there as we had like 5 computers at that point i started messing with them taking them apart and all till i was 18 at witch point i went to collage for 2 years didont work out :( i went in for a cose of *skill for a working life* i failed

2nd year i went and done moter macanics i dont well doing that but i had trubble with the grop i was in comming home most nights with a black eye

then thay finally let me do the corse i wanted basic IT corse i dont well for the first month at witch point thay kicked me off with im not doing the work >.< kinda makes no sence seeings i was 100% upto date >.< and thay wont let me back then i joind a group of 6 ppl doing crap tbh coss 4 left >.< thats when i wwent to IBM and got some work exp working on there servers rockes

well that kinda my life kinda crappy tbh wish i cald go back to school and finish but i cant :( and if i did i wald most prob inpale a stick into my teachers head coss he was a jerk lol

Permabanned
OP
Hello and welcome.

There are lots of nice people on here and a few meanies too.

Your spelling will get ridiculed by some people but try to ignore them.

i usally do i try to spell check but last time i dont it with more then 5 lines it crashed >.<

and thay dont usally help much ane way

Permabanned
OP
I can see why you can't get a job. Rather than go do higher education I would have went and did a course in English or something. I ****** up school and dropped out of college halfway through year 2 but you can't just lie down and be a bitch.

Anybody can take pc hardware apart and replace bits,you need a bit of paper to say you can do it just to get into the interview room. Once your in there it's up to you to sell yourself which is where learning proper english and interview techniques help you.

Once you're in a job you are out meeting new people so you feel better,you're making money so can go out more and meet more people or even just buy yourself things to cheer you up.
if u didnt read i did for 2 years and failed and then got kicked out of that collage and wont let me back

Permabanned
OP
Sorry, I can't help myself.

If you have time on your hands there must be a way to improve your spelling. I very much believe it would be beneficial throughout your life.

If I received an email from systems support in my job and it contained spelling like yours I'd send it back and for a reply from an adult. I'm not trying to be nasty, but you could improve it greatly.
yes i agree ut i took one of them crappy lern from home corses for a month it didont help me

Permabanned
OP
That's because you're probably writing in exams the way you are this post.

I don't believe you would get kicked out of class/school for being bad at spelling. I'm similar ages with you and I know for a fact around 10 people went to the library at lunch to see a teacher to work on spelling,grammar and reading skills. These sort of people also get a scribe for exams usually.

The fact you did computing and then motor mechanics shows you're either not set in what you want to or(in the eyes of the college) just want to milk them for money.
i had bad spelling reading righting so i calding right anething down wile i was in school i got put into a speshel needs unit and thay didont help other then drom me out of aload of classes witch tbh didont help me much

Permabanned
OP
As above about spelling really, that really is quite dreadful.

I can appreciate it isnt your fault, but its SO bad and not really consistent its almost unreal, and I highly doubt you would get kicked out of a school for being bad at spelling, its their job to teach you.
it wasant just my spelling i got savear adhd i used to take retalin for it witch i dont fink wald of helped

Permabanned
OP
what about grammer for dummies or spelling made easy. im sorry but you could if you wanted to. How about starting with primary school books and work books?

rotters
i used to read them all the time and tbh i still do how do u fink i can spell as well as i do :) if u new me about 5 years ago u wald understand

Permabanned
OP
I'm just confused. Very basic level stuff is taught at such a young age and then built up in blocks from there. I think it must be a combination of you not being willing enough or a sever failure on your primary schools part.

You also have no job and a very well speced computer which is confusing.
i get disability living alowance of 180 evry 2 weeks

my soschel working sorted out all my income :)

i started geting that when i went into fostercear for a week 3 years ago

Permabanned
OP
This could be a wind up to highlight the meanies.

Spelling errors do happen and people can have bad spelling but I'm not sure whether yours is being exaggerated or not.
It is phonetically written, which makes it better than text speak I think.

May I ask how fast you type? It would explain a bit.

Otherwise, I hope you enjoy spending endless hours of fun here in GD as well as in other sections :)
i type fast compeard to a lot of ppl iv seen

Permabanned
OP
iv looked iv taken a dyslexic corse and thats were i dont that month corse but i cant get onto meany coss i get really bad travel sickness and i dont like tranes and there arnt ane around here that can help

Permabanned
OP
I apologise if I'm being short sighted but I don't understand how your spelling can be so bad if you can read what we are writing to you here?

Surely the ability to read and write almost go hand in hand? After all if you know what a word is to read then you're not to far away from knowing how it is spelt.
true but i spell it how u say it thats y i havent improved on my spelling much but i look at the workds warther then the letters
i had to dive into the net to find this out i found it awile back makes sence

According to a researcher at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be at the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself but the word as a whole.
i cant find a real sorce for this but heres were i got that http://caveviews.blogs.com/cave_news/2006/07/reading_text_wi.html

Permabanned
OP
That's what i'm thinking.

No offense if you're a real person but it doesn't even sound like you're trying. You sound exactly like my younger brother who sits at home playing his playstation, smoking and living off incapacity benefit.

He's a terrible speller and he has no ambition in live at all and will just blame it on someone or something else.

I'd say English is my stronger point, especially compared to Maths but I can't understand how somebody could be such a bad speller.

You don't like trains? Sorry that isn't really much of an excuse for anything!
its not trains its ppl i dont like puplic places in genreal after i got stabed once on a train iv never been on one since

Permabanned
OP
Time to change to FF then :D

or you know actually proof read what you write before hitting Submit reply.

Also with FF you can have the forums in grey/black rather than the god awful blue.

*out of curiosity, why you running the 32 bit version of win 7?
i like blue :(

i dont no anething about 64 bit i supose ?

Back
Top Bottom