• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Man of Honour
Maybe so but some of the stuff is just totally unacceptable considering this is the same company that produced the previous Battlefield games. You would think that the team that made this game had never touched a pc fps in their lives. How did nobody internally think that the massive glare effects weren't an issue? Nobody playtested it and thought "hmm this is a wee bit too much". I really don't understand that one. The broken scoreboard with text overrunning etc. Even the server browser how long that took to get funtioning properly, or close to it.

Its also very clear that one some modes dice were just playing the "me too" card to combat MW2. Its clear that hardcore was a very last minute addition considering that mounted weapons can't function properly because of the iron sights not being there, all they done was double damage, remove some hud elements, jobs a goodun..almost.

This game imo could have easily done with 3 or 4 months polishing time. But Ea sets a date and it has to be that date come hell or high water. :(

Well, I can't argue with you that much about it as I do often find myself thinking "how on *earth* could it be this buggy now, weeks after release?". It's quite frustrating...hopefully it'll be fixed.

Soldato
Being the main gunner in the bradley is the worst, when the main fire goes off its like looking into the sun, nothing is visible for me, I tend to fire in between the main weapon in short bursts, it so annying in that, I can deal with the scope glare better than the bradley

Soldato
Maybe its me but that does look suspicous, to have that amount of kills over such a short time and that little kills, no one can pick up a game and own straight off, espically with different maps than in beta and even if we are good, we sometimes have off days where you cant hit anything and get killed constantly, even a camper sniper will get killed more than that.

Soldato
Maybe its me but that does look suspicous, to have that amount of kills over such a short time and that little kills, no one can pick up a game and own straight off, espically with different maps than in beta and even if we are good, we sometimes have off days where you cant hit anything and get killed constantly, even a camper sniper will get killed more than that.

Dude. Look at the number of kills, look at the play time and look at the number of headshots. It's called an aimbot.

Soldato
Was headging my bets, giving logic so no one would jump down my throat for shouting aimbot ( which im sure it was) but after the fiasco that happened in the beta forum where several ppl got into some heated discussion about botters and drag shooters, i thought playing it safe and let ppl read between the lines of what i wrote.

Soldato
Well it was BT before Vodafone took their business over here (Ireland). I've done pretty much all the local stuff - opening ports, running as admin, turning off firewalls, deleting steam autoupdate and clientregistry files, re-downloading the whole thing from steam again. It's got to be at the server end or something my ISP has set.

Well I'm on BT, without disabling uPNP I couldnt get any servers at all.

Soldato
Didn't have an amazing time yesterday on the server.

Could hardly kill a soul due to my crippled PC in comparison to yours. As soon as something kicked off my fps was right down, then boom... dead.

Ordering a 5770 today so I might actually level up the playing field a little bit :D

Although I did enjoy C4 rush suiciding tanks and buildings :D:D:D

Permabanned
Just got this game lastnight and run everything on High and its amazing.

Really hope they stop cheaters i havnt seen any yet apart from that screenshot above of the kills. They need to keep Punkbuster updated!

Soldato
Ok just a little question for Server admins on here before I posibly order a 32man server .

1. Why does everyone insist on so many reserved slots ? Eight of us tried to join a 32 man server last night that had 15 players in it , 3 of us suceeded and we then counted 10 reserved slots , like WTF . Surley it is just a case of having one reserved slot because as soon as someone who is on the reserves slot joins the reserved slot will still be there I.E someone leaves it becomes reserved , or just kick playes for your own clan . There are loads out there with far to many reserved slots or am I mising somethng here ?

2.How easy is the admin control panel to use , BF2CC was one of the most bug ridden bits of programming I have ever had the misfortune to use ?

Back
Top Bottom